Strike10
Where even is your proof of that being my room and my pots?
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
Where's your proof that it isn't? As the current situation is, it's most likely that the room is yours or you're a part of it, since we found 10 or 15(not sure) pots and plenty of contraband.
Maeg
I recall 15 pots in total
No one has any proof that its mine or Julern's room, but you know its not mine and that its Julern's room if you would've taken a picture of the red plate and not lie in the courthouse.
Who did you buy the additional 5 pots from then
If you cannot provide any proof all the logic aspects of this situation points at you breaking rules in form of Powergaming, Invalid job to do criminal activities, Such as pot farming and contrafarming.
Maeg
I didn't buy any pots, i removed my own ones after becoming a doctor last time im telling you. You don't know a shit about it but you still lie in the courthouse knowing that it was Julern's pots not mine. This is just a way to get revenge on me making a PR on SIRNARC that got approved, you really need to grow up.
So when I stole the 15 pots, why were you all of you unable to respawn any pots?
I wasn't, i could've spawned all of my 5 but i only have 1 pot so i didn't do it, if the admins or when they check the logs they will see i removed all of them.
(07-20-2019, 07:00 PM)Magnus Wrote: If you cannot provide any proof all the logic aspects of this situation points at you breaking rules in form of Powergaming, Invalid job to do criminal activities, Such as pot farming and contrafarming.

involved
You cant even show any proof of the pots yourself, And yes when i joined the server Julern told me that the pots was his and when he became a Doctor i did see him destroy all of the contraband, You can even look at the logs that he destroyed all the contra & the pots