Strike10
Reported User(s): Strike10

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64684406

Date & Time (GMT): 20/7/19 @ 5:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
He was self supplying and basing as a doctor. There were 15 pots, there were 3 people in the base. 5 of them was his. Logs will prove he's lying about the 5 pots not being his, as he will have spawned them and he didn't receive money from them and they weren't stolen and he has keypad access and he has props in the base. He never denied having props in tbe base which is good but it's not allowed

Evidence
He said it on this thread, https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=93357
As said in the PR before today that got approved aswell, i even told you that before i changed my job to doctor i removed my pots and contra but i forgot to remove my keypad. I used 5 Galil shots to remove 5 pots and removed all my drug labs and money printers with the same Galil. I never based with them as a Doctor, when i changed to Doctor i was a doctor for some time and was at Shopping street asking people if they wanted to buy som meds. Then Mask told me to get in his car becuase he thought he needed something, when i first came to the base i asked Mask what he wanted and he checked his inventory, and he didn't need anything because he had something over a 100 or more. So i went over to Julern and asked if he wanted something and he asked for 15 shipment with Med Kits, he told me he could pay me later and was cool with it. I then started to buy med kits and thats where the recording starts and where you and Maeg starts to raid. I keep on buying med kits because i thought Mask and Julern would make the raid but when they died i crouched and saw you and Maeg rush inside and then killed me, thats where the clip ends.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
This is actully Bullshit ok? strike10 removed all his contra and pots when he changed to Doctor, there was never 15 pots in our base, we had 10 and that that was my and mask's pots, he didnt deffend the base either he just stood there and sold us stuff, he didnt have any contra either he just had props there which was just the keypad door. You Dont have any proof of those ¨15 pots¨ so please Make a pr more Clearly and more evidence, this is just ridiculous.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
You have 24 hours to provide any evidence on this case otherwise it will be denied.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
1. point
8.6 Do not contra-base as any of the jobs listed: Government members, Citizen, Chauffeur, Delivery Driver, Chef, Security Guard, Doctor or Mechanic (an exception being a Citizen with a custom job that fits the roleplay situation).
2. point
2.5 Powergaming is not allowed, meaning you can't force people into situations, always try to do something, such as '/me tries to snap his arm' instead of '/me snaps his arm'. 
As seen on the footage the user is without any doubt selfsuppling, in his own base, while farming contraband and growing weed.

Also do not abuse something that gives you an advantage, such as changing jobs to buy something for yourself or switching jobs with the sole purpose of joining a raid.

Evidence
https://pasteboard.co/IoSMO1d.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/IoSN2px.jpg

You can clearly see 6 pots on the picture, me and narc simply was stealing the pots after we KILLED them. 10 pots were placed down, Pleas explain how julern placed down 10 pots (we didn't see this fictional mask) Mr. strike 10
May i also inform you that lying in the courthouse is punishable and very bad behavior.
Maeg
Thank you Magnus
No problem, Mr. narc
Maeg
Thats actully my room man.

https://i.imgur.com/xmpTWUf.png
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Thats Julerns room if you would've taken a picture of the red prop there you would've seen that Julern was the owner of the prop and he had his money printers on top.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
Refute basing as a doctor with criminals then, explain yourself