SirNarc RDM
Reported User(s): SirNarc RDM

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71370062

Date & Time (GMT): 20/7/19 @ 5:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was a doctor and i was doing shipments for Julern and was at his base when they suddenly got raided by Magnuss and SirNarc. Mask and Julern got killed under the raid and i was stuck inside of the base with Manguss and Sirnarc, then they both go to me and looks at me for a good 4-5 seconds then SirNarc shoots me when i'm unarmed and didn't do anything to hurt them under the raid.

Evidence

Evidence of the whole thing:https://youtu.be/ekC0OPmTosU
You're obviously self with supplying and basing with  them as I'm pretty your props were also part of the base. I didnt see you at first and was going in inventory to get med kit and saw something moving. I didn't decide to Metagame and spare you. You didn't have your hands up or said ANYTHING which would lead me to believe you're innocent
Sirnarc even said in OOC that he mistook me for an enemy when he looked at me for a good while before he killed me. Ehm (mistook for an enemy)

[Image: pPNjNSf.png]
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
yes, I realized you were a doctor after I've shot you. I wouldnt Metagame and spare u because of your jobname. That place is dark as fuck, it could've been the scientist suit, which I've seen people aggrp in
I based with them before i changed to a doctor. I know you probably think that i was self supplying but Julern told me he needed 15 shipments of med kits but i got interupted because you killed me. And getting on the ground and putting your hands up is basically the same and i was a doctor so what should've i done, break the rules and kill you guys. If Maeg didn't kill me when he first saw me and he didn't shoot me.
(07-20-2019, 03:39 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: You're obviously self with supplying and basing with  them as I'm pretty your props were also part of the base. I didnt see you at first and was going in inventory to get med kit and saw something moving. I didn't decide to Metagame and spare you. You didn't have your hands up or said ANYTHING which would lead me to believe you're innocent

-INVOLVED-  He did not Self supply ok? i asked Strike10 to buy me 15 Shipmets of medkits so i could buy it when he was done instead of taking so long standing there and picking it up, then you guys started raiding us so strike10 kept buying medkits of course he was a doctor he couldnt do shit anyways and you just fucking gun him down after looking at him?
[Image: gn3iiwj]
(07-20-2019, 03:46 PM)S!RNARC Wrote: yes, I realized you were a doctor after I've shot you. I wouldnt Metagame and spare u because of your jobname. That place is dark as fuck, it could've been the scientist suit, which I've seen people aggrp in

Can you please stop lying? Its easy to see hes a doctor, and its not metagaming if you kill him, how tf does a green/light blue jacket look white? stop coming up with exuses dude.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
why are you still manufacturing shit during a raid where bullets literally fly past you

you shouldn't have hid behind a metal cover, and you should've said something or put your hands up because to me it just looked like someone crouching. those places, goth and club, are really fucking dark for me

There were 15 pots, meaning the doctor owned 5 of them. So you're definitely basing and self supplying. Remove your props and pots if you wanna do some passive rp as doctor.
In a real life situtaion i would've been scared and take cover and hide.
well too fucking bad because you scared me too