DriverKingYT
Reported User(s): DriverKingYT

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:202964608

Date & Time (GMT): 19/7/19 @ 12:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
After breaking Fearrp with his friend, which i will probably post a PR on them soon. this one is easily to post so ill start with this-
Anyway i told him to move his car because it was illegally parked, he got into the car and ran me over then said "Is it also illegal BOIIIIIIIIIIII, its illegal"

Evidence
VIDEO PROOFhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxeW3Q6o...e=youtu.be
You Cut your FailRP away matar_i

You have cut your FailRP away! You randome Raid me for no reason and arrest me than for no reason because you find nothing and than you LockPick my Car as SRU also for no Reason and after my arrest time i drove you over you the first time was an mistake And as I've seen that it was you, I went to you again as a "revenge" for your Fail RP

Unfortunately, I have no video of it but STEAM_0: 1: 202530048 have see it
(07-19-2019, 10:28 AM)DriverKingYT Wrote: You Cut your FailRP away matar_i

You have cut your FailRP away! You randome Raid me for no reason and arrest me than for no reason because you find nothing and than you LockPick my Car as SRU also for no Reason and after my arrest time i drove you over you the first time was an mistake And as I've seen that it was you, I went to you again as a "revenge" for your Fail RP

Unfortunately, I have no video of it but STEAM_0: 1: 202530048 have see it

I know i don't even have to answer to that but i will, its a big lol.
I have the evidence that you ran me, and you had the intention to do it (it wasn't by mistake). i didn't "lockpick" your car, since you were arrested, and your car was illegally parked i wanted to park it. you got into the car, ran me over (video showing it, you also confirmed it but it doesn't really matter) thats considered as cdm. its only one of the rules you broke and you should be punished for it.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Sinatra <3
Approved
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Moved