yungkriss
Reported User(s): yungkriss

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460381925

Date & Time (GMT): 15/7/19 @ 23:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
We drove to lake wilderness. Suddenly the player and his unknown friend shot at us, without any reason.

Another interesting fact:
As I searched for his SteamID, i found this:

ADD ME NEW ACC YUNGKRISSSTEAM_0:1:226844405

Maybe duplicate account?

Evidence
https://kuchengang.de/upload/fl4.mp4
yungkriss has 24 hours to reply to this PR explaining his reasoning, or this will be approved. The double accounting will be investigated separately.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
(07-15-2019, 02:07 AM)Zecon Wrote: yungkriss has 24 hours to reply to this PR explaining his reasoning, or this will be approved. The double accounting will be investigated separately.
Im not double accounting i changed accounts because i got vac banned on csgo and i wanted to buy the game again on other account so i also wanted to play gmod but not to switch accounts everytime and i just transfered my stuff to my new account also 2 more admins know about that and they said its ok but i should've telled them to transfer my stuff not do that alone so yea... you can even check that i was never been permanently banned to double account
(07-15-2019, 02:07 AM)Zecon Wrote: yungkriss has 24 hours to reply to this PR explaining his reasoning, or this will be approved. The double accounting will be investigated separately.

The reason we killed them btw was because we was raiding corloene base and they was also corloene i think
From playing around that time, I am aware that this was a Corleone base in the corner of the map. Since gunfire may have already started during the raid, I can see why yungkriss would open fire on Corleones approaching from behind, as it may have been perceived as a potential ambush. Since there is no further evidence provided to pinpoint exactly what was contextually occurring, this shall be declined.
 Zecon
not an Administrator