SiRNÆRC
My lawyer has advised me to say the following statement regarding this court case.

Quote:The server on which this conflict occured on specifically states that this is a SEMI-SERIOUS roleplay server. I would like to point out that roleplay ideas like this are creative and has an underlying story behind all actions performed by SiRNARC in-game. No props or actions were used/done without a proper reason in terms of ROLEPLAYING. Mr Forgee is known to take everything very serious, with this statement I will provide two of many examples of this filthy behaviors. He wrote in OOC, and I quote:
"NEXT PERSON TO PARK THE CAR BADLY WILL BE BANNED"
as well as another situation:
He broke NLR and teleported to his car where he died by being run over to tell me NOT to clamp his car for being parked in the middle of the road. As a police officer (which I was ROLEPLAYING as, at the time) it is my duty to protect the city from wrongly parked vehicles. I had no way of knowing that the person dead was in fact the owner of the car that was parked in the tunnel blocking the traffic and pedestrians from driving and walking properly in the tunnel area. He abused his tools given to him when promoted to admin to REMOVE his car, and therefore being able to respawn it unclamped. I will not be furthering these accusations against Mr Forgee but instead I decided to use these two examples to prove his petty behavior. 

Messages In This Thread
SiRNÆRC - by S!RNARC - 07-14-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: SiRNÆRC - by Joe Joe - 07-14-2019, 09:04 PM
RE: SiRNÆRC - by Forgee - 07-15-2019, 11:16 AM
RE: SiRNÆRC - by S!RNARC - 07-15-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: SiRNÆRC - by S!RNARC - 07-15-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: SiRNÆRC - by Forgee - 07-15-2019, 04:52 PM