[UNOFFICIAL] TRANS-REGIONAL AFRICAN NAVY NATIONAL INTELLEGENCE
In character information.
Full name: SiR NARC Blackcock
Nickname(s): Long Girth
Background Story: My background is a picture of Eminem, Born in 1972 in Missouri, rap musician Eminem had a turbulent childhood. He released The Slim Shady LP in early 1999, and the album went multi-platinum, garnering Eminem two Grammy Awards and four MTV Video Music Awards. 

In 2000, the rapper released The Marshall Mathers LP, which was noted as the fastest-selling album in rap history. In 2010, Eminem released the Grammy-winning album Recovery, a highly autobiographical attempt to come to terms with his struggles with addiction and experience with rehabilitation. 
The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (2013) also garnered numerous accolades, and the artist later followed with Revival (2017) and Kamikaze (2018).

Role you are applying for: The Retarded Bodyguard 2

What can you provide to TRANNI: well, many things. i have a special technique with my tongue which can cream anyone in seconds providing a short but effective non lethal incapacitation causes by the eye rolling orgasm. i also have the unique ability to annoy anyone in the time span of 3 minutes max. This will cause the person to feel great anger. I also have almost all admins and SAs personal information for which we can trade almost anything for.

Out of Character information:
Steam name: [FL] Joe Joe
Steam Community Page: https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=15209

Hours:1700
Age (We (will) hold this against you and it will be noted during application reviewing): 2019
Bans: 3
Blacklists: 34 
Any other information: i am a fearless warrior with non sexual intent
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UNOFFICIAL] TRANS-REGIONAL AFRICAN NAVY NATIONAL INTELLEGENCE - by S!RNARC - 07-15-2019, 07:55 PM