[FL:RP] Grape
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] Grape

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222849592

Date & Time (GMT): 9/7/19 @ 12:43 GMT

Summary of the incident
I surrendered and they shot

Evidence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZti00Vf...e=youtu.be
Hello, thank you for taking your time to make a player report. However, unfortunately, I am unsure that you are aware of the combat rules surrounding underground jobs.

If you or your team attacked an underground job/group such as mine (which was the case), then being who I am in-game am allowed to take your life even if you have surrendered. This is not the case with government jobs, for example, if the tables were turned and I surrendered after me or my team attempting to kill your group, you must not take my life due to the nature of your role.

Have a nice day
Under review.
(07-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Grape Wrote: Hello, thank you for taking your time to make a player report. However, unfortunately, I am unsure that you are aware of the combat rules surrounding underground jobs.

If you or your team attacked an underground job/group such as mine (which was the case), then being who I am in-game am allowed to take your life even if you have surrendered. This is not the case with government jobs, for example, if the tables were turned and I surrendered after me or my team attempting to kill your group, you must not take my life due to the nature of your role.

Have a nice day

thing is i didnt open fire or pull a gun on you at all i was no threat to you for example

Quote:shooting a cop thats just driving by since your job
(07-09-2019, 12:36 PM)Slaint Wrote: thing is i didnt open fire or pull a gun on you at all i was no threat to you for example

Nope, active raid pal I saw you round the corner of the villa walls with a gun out during an active raid and your teammates had been shooting us seconds prior, you were a threat to our lives and since I belonged to an underground job whether you surrender or not, I may take your life.

If you are saying you were not out by villas with a gun out during a raid and you were simply 'driving by' because it is your 'job' is a clear lie and not tolerated in the courthouse. You were a threat to our lives, even if you had surrendered, I may still take your life due to the nature of both the situation, and my job.
(07-09-2019, 12:43 PM)Grape Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 12:36 PM)Slaint Wrote: thing is i didnt open fire or pull a gun on you at all i was no threat to you for example

Nope, active raid pal I saw you round the corner of the villa walls with a gun out during an active raid and your teammates had been shooting us seconds prior, you were a threat to our lives and since I belonged to an underground job whether you surrender or not, I may take your life.

If you are saying you were not out by villas with a gun out during a raid and you were simply 'driving by' because it is your 'job' is a clear lie and not tolerated in the courthouse. You were a threat to our lives, even if you had surrendered, I may still take your life due to the nature of both the situation, and my job.

Fine we will see what the admins see..
I don't think that this is sufficient evidence to what you are accusing Grape of.

Denied.