Slaint
Reported User(s): Slaint

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245587480

Date & Time (GMT): 9/7/19 @ 10:20 GMT

Summary of the incident
Both users i am currently reporting was caught raid baiting the users on the server using police broadcast, telling the ,raid baiting is also classed as FailRP.

Evidence
https://gyazo.com/0cd3633f573fe98b07a66cf611f2d160
how is saying raidbaiting FailRP?
i am sorry it was just a very slow and boring day at the point of time... i understand that is not eception of what i done but i am really sorry.
Under review.
(07-09-2019, 12:02 PM)Slaint Wrote: i am sorry it was just a very slow and boring day at the point of time... i understand that is not eception of what i done but i am really sorry.

I dont care if its boring, you dont break the rules, im bored sometimes when im police and all i do then is drive around looking for crime. You dont police broadcast "oh were bored, come raid us" 

If that happening IRL everyone would be scared correct?
(07-09-2019, 12:25 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 12:02 PM)Slaint Wrote: i am sorry it was just a very slow and boring day at the point of time... i understand that is not eception of what i done but i am really sorry.

I dont care if its boring, you dont break the rules, im bored sometimes when im police and all i do then is drive around looking for crime. You dont police broadcast "oh were bored, come raid us" 

If that happening IRL everyone would be scared correct?

nah not really if its a good police/swat force
Accepted.

Warning will be issued to the user.