Magnus
Reported User(s): Magnus

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37607556

Date & Time (GMT): 4/7/19 @ 21:10 GMT

Summary of the incident
Earlier today me Ranger and Perqe raided these guys in the exact same dupe. At some point in the raid Ranger requested to pause so he could have a look on the base as we all felt like there was not enough keypad cover. Ranger requested them to place a plate on the spot of the screenshot that I took which they at the time did but as it can be seen on the screenshot they now have removed the plate.

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/MlnNQgQ

Edit: I forgot to mention that I spoke to the accused user before posting this PR. His response was " It doesn't matter because it has been checked by other admins 100 times." So he was fully aware of what he was doing.
First off all i didn't say that last bit you wrote, i dont know why you made that up. (''I forgot to mention that I spoke to the accused user before posting this PR. His response was " It doesn't matter because it has been checked by other admins 100 times." So he was fully aware of what he was doing'') I haven't said this.

I didn't remove it i simply respawned the dupe because i relogged a few times because of the odd fps drops i'm experiencing atm. I just made a easier and better solution in my opinion

I fixed it by pushing another prop, which gave the attackers the provided cover at the keypad. Its just another solution to the problem.
Maeg
Here's some pictures with a person in the keypad spot, who you cant see behind the cover for the keypad.
Maeg
https://pasteboard.co/ImkWsidg.jpg

https://pasteboard.co/ImkWJ4e.jpg - I just pushed the pink prop in the picture back to give the provided cover.

https://pasteboard.co/ImkXgGV.jpg
Maeg
You modified the dupe afterwards and I can prove it as I took a picture from the exact same angle. Stop lying in the courthouse.
Wdym?

I spawned in the old dupe and then yes i obviouse fixed it, its a vert easy fix as i just have to use the precision tool - and again i've had to relog alot of times, which means i have to respawn the dupe every time i join back.

When i join back i spawn the dupe and fix it as i dont want to save a new dupe (its a small fix)

And i dont know why you're accusing me of ''lying in courthouse'' as i'm obviously not.
Maeg
Hello,

I will be making a comment on this because of the fact that I approved this base together with Zecon. (and RedPanda if I remember correctly, not 100% sure). I believe that Ranger had wanted the cover there because someone had hit him with ricocheting bullets. I believe this is fair enough to assume, however, the problem was fixed otherwise by moving the keypad cover even further ahead providing more cover for the raiding party.

This base is in my opinion and Zecon's a fair base and we approved it at the time we were on, the base in the picture is the one I believe that we had approved (as it did not contain the cover Ranger requested). Bases are always something that can be debated and especially doomfort as people see it differently than others. The fact that Ranger got hit by ricocheting bullets is super unlucky however I believe more cover is fair to get, therefore I'd personally say that either the cover ranger requested or pushing the other door forwards to provide for more cover.

As said bases can be a very hard topic to discuss as there can be grey zones, I've personally raided the base I approved and found it to be fair play, even when hiding behind the cover. This is my statement on the matter, as I am only a moderator the judgement of said player will be taken responsibly by whomever staff-member decides to take on this case.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I am not sure you understand what I am accusing you off. Your base at the time was a doomfort. Fixing it afterwards does not mean what you did was not wrong. Especially when you had been confronted earlier that day by Ranger.
Denied -  Dealt with the issue in-game.
Moved