Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them.
(07-07-2019, 10:07 AM)Zulu Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 06:11 PM)Ducktard Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 01:28 PM)KnobSpunkCuntBum Wrote: -Support, it adds to roleplay.

How in any way does it add to roleplay.

Don't know if this still does this but the tranq used to knock people out so you could knock someone out mid fight then finish them off. If it still does then that would be a bit stupid as they'd just be Godmode until they stand up.

Regardless, -Support. Yikes I feel it would take something away from the server. Also if you were taking no damage and were invincible in a way wouldn't it not let you bleed out like you already can rendering bandaging someones incapacitated body obsolete?

As far as I understand the thread isn’t asking you to be invincible while in ragdoll mode, the suggestion is that the ragdoll is no collided with playermodels so that it prevents rule breaking and accidentally stepping on people, you could theoretically still kill an unconscious person by shooting or even punching them.
Where am I?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them. - by Deleted User - 07-02-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them. - by Deleted User - 07-02-2019, 06:26 PM
RE: Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them. - by Deleted User - 07-02-2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them. - by Deleted User - 07-02-2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Make ragdolls take no damage when players walk on them. - by Ducktard - 07-07-2019, 11:02 AM