[FL:RP] digitalclock
Reported User(s): [FL:RP] digitalclock

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88195917

Date & Time (GMT): 29/6/19 @ 18:05 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was driving around and parked on the side of the road to deal with something OOC. [FL:RP] digitalclock then gets armed up, comes right up to my car and commands me to not move. So I did. He then asks me to type /database inside my car in the IC chat. I RPed this out, asking him to explain what "slash database" was and where to type it, and he kept asking me to do as he said or he'd shoot. I think that it was wise of me to keep him trying to explain what "type slash database" was IC so that someone could see us and call for backup, as anyone in any real life situation would have done. He then keeps repeating himself, telling me to type it, and then orders me one last time and shoots. As soon as he shoots me, I started driving off, since I wouldn't just stand there and watch him shoot me, but I already died when I drove off for less than 10 meters. I think that Mr. [FL:RP] digitalclock broke FailRP, as he was talking OOC in the IC chat, not trying to do any realistic RP, and RDMing me, as I was doing as I was told, or trying to, and still ended up getting killed. 

Evidence
I know this video is a mess, I don't know why my app records videos like this if I capture the last moments, however you can see him writing "type /database" in the IC chat and me asking him to explain what it meant, then him killing me and me driving off after him shooting first. (he claims he shot me after I drove off)

Evidence 1 : The video 

Link - https://i.imgur.com/iIbx34q.mp4

Evidence 2 : Had no time to fix the video so I just played it on 360 degrees so you could read the chat. 

[Image: Gi9pIcy.png]
[Image: KlCFUe6.png]
After this I was shot.
I am struggling to see the video, unfortunately with that I can't act upon it.

Denied.
Reopened for another staff member to deal with, player is adamant that the video can be seen...
Denied - First off what digital clock did was very minor, typing some OOC things in the IC chat, not really a punishable offense. Secondly what he did was not in any sense RDM, he had exhausted all options with you not complying to go into the database and give him the location that he wanted. 

Finally I would advise you not to do this again I know you thought this was smart, but you should follow orders under gun point. If I had seen the situation in-game at the time I would've given you a warning.
Moved.