Georgy
Steam Name: Georgy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90618078

BanID: see below

Ban Reason
ToS and Distributing RPP for reason " to make these bitches clean up after me&quot

Staff Member: Hitman and snowred

Involved users
me

Why should you be unbanned?
Why we should unban you:[/b] Well to start, the years have passed and I do regret some my decisions in the past but i believe is time to move forward and admit my mistakes. Fearless Rp was a huge part of my life coming out of my teen years back in 2013 to 2017. I believe i expirienced everything there is to experience in the community but still with 1700hours or more and 4+years and still i feel I have missed so much. I would like to apologize for my past actions and troubles ive cost. With that said i promise to the staff team, and the members of the community i will not do anything to jeopardize this last chance and will rethink all my past actions.

All of the above is Georgy's words, i am just simply posting on his behalf.

Band ID: 73049 and 72402, i had to post this here as i wasnt allowed enough characters to do so. I would suggest improving this UBR system or just revert it. Because this was a pain in the arse having to see what i could put in and what i couldnt.
The UBR system is fine. One case per UBR is how it should work. The ToS case is totally separate from the RPP case. Please rectify.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I dont have the freedom of posting multiple unban requests due to my forum account being banned due to Tos which like I said before, me going in-game and breaking rules should not result in a Tos ban. If the account could be unbanned id be more then happy to post multiple unban requests.

Adding to the ubr. Distribution of role play points i believe is not a reason for ban but would result in demotion, information from past staff members of the community. The demotion first started for a disaggrement i had with a past administrator which in my opinion demoting for disaggreeing with your opinion is straight pathetic.
When you have time my brother

All of the above is not my words.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I will ask again for the UBRs to be separated. They are separate cases. The previous post made by Perqe, could have been used to post a separate UBR.

24 hours please!
Kind Regards,

The ToS ban cannot be disputed due to its nature being a 'Severe Terms of Service violation'. The ban is as stated, permanent. The RPP case I will allow you to dispute. However, you must now do so in 3 months as this UBR is denied for failing to comply with my request.
Kind Regards,