SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

BanID: 82108

Ban Reason
Metagaming (I admitted to it)

Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved users
Can’t remember in all honesty.

Why should you be unbanned?
On behalf of banned player "JakcZ" - I have no relation or insight to the ban itself.

Sup, Let me start off by saying there’s a small amount of 15 days left before my ban is expired so i am here just to try and attempt to have those days cut off. The reason being for this is so I can attend the event that's occurring on the 29th of June and prove that I can be a functioning member of the community. 
I admitted that I broke a rule which landed me with the ban, I believe it was a showcase of maturity that would continue to be shown when im unbanned.
I’m still the same person however this time i will invest more effort into self control and keeping myself out of any OOC drama. I would also like to state that when I return I will be well behaved and rule following. 

Just as a last message and reiteration I would only like the short amount of remaining days on my ban to be removed so I can begin to play again and be a proper community member.
Wrong details, I will edit the thread.
Hi Jack,

Thank you for posting an Unban Request. I appreciate that you are are eager to join an event that is upcoming. However, I do not see why we should do you any favours when you do yourself none in the first place. I understand that you state you will be better person. This is not the first time I have seen you make this statement, so I am not very hopeful that it is true to be honest.

15 days isn't too long to wait and I wouldn't make exceptions for anyone else who asked as it would simply be unfair. Your ban was valid, and wanting it reduced because you want to participate with the community again, earlier than you should, doesn't make me want to unban you. That is how the punishment works unfortunately.

I hope you stay true to your statement once you are unbanned in 15 days time.

Have a good afternoon/evening.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]