Server banner V4B1 Server banner Build Server Discord FearlessRP YouTube
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamemode After TA/Mod suggestions
+support,

at the end of the day it's a voluntary role, they put time into the server to try and make it better so depending on the circumstances, sure why shouldn't they if it was only due to minor things such as inactivity.

Personally I would like to see bigger changes to the ranking system to make it fairer and more efficient. Maybe for interested users to actually put their name forward as it doesn't harm?
(06-10-2019, 01:02 PM)Bobby Wrote: -Support

I don't think anyone should get donator at all without donating money, I don't get free donator for "donating" my hours of roleplay so neither should anyone else.

You're playing tho, thats a selfish statement to make.

They sacrifice playing time, to keep the servers clean.

When you realise that your view will change.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(06-10-2019, 05:21 PM)perqe Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 01:02 PM)Bobby Wrote: -Support

I don't think anyone should get donator at all without donating money, I don't get free donator for "donating" my hours of roleplay so neither should anyone else.

You're playing tho, thats a selfish statement to make.

They sacrifice playing time, to keep the servers clean.

When you realise that your view will change.

Too bad, if they aren't having fun as an admin then too bad.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Lewwings
-Support

As a team we volunteer our time to ensure the servers prosperity and yes if you are successful you are rewarded. However upon accepting the role you understand what can come of it, some people just aren't ready or just aren't fit for the rank. This sometimes mean they didn't do something 'wrong' by traditional standards nor were a bad person however upon accepting the role you understand what you are accepting, you choose to donate your time upon request however you can deny if you desire. Those who are successful get the fully fledged rank but even then resigning on the spot wouldn't instantly mean rewards. And at the end of the day giving away free donator is Souls decision because he will be the one out of pocket.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Administrator

[Image: hlDszEi.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-09-2019, 07:13 PM)perqe Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 07:11 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 07:04 PM)perqe Wrote:
(06-09-2019, 06:58 PM)Pollux Wrote: -support

Veteran isn't given to ex admins/developers for just getting the rank and then resigning. There's a set of criteria which have to be met else they aren't eligible to obtain it. At some point you do have to draw a line, as you could say why don't Contributors or Teachers get anything? I think veteran status is very much something earned by team members who obtain either admin or developer rather than something given out for simply a rank. As moderator is the lowest stage in the staff team, I don't think they should be given rewards much like how Contributors and Teachers get nothing. Correct me if i'm wrong, but if a TA fails their trial they're put back to moderator right? If so I don't see why they should also get some sort of bonus. They can always have a second chance of passing the TA stage and obtain admin.

Noidz was put back to user. Teachers isnt part of staff and neither is contributor that could be an argument.

But in my opinion aslong as you didnt step a foot wrong and you did good service just didnt get it you should be rewarded.

Also, the veteran point means nothing. Im talking about when they get released, when they didnt make it but still did something so not too sure, why you made that point.

Because veteran is the reward given to admins and developers who resign and meet the criteria. If they don't meet the criteria they also get nothing at all, just like how mods and TAs currently do. Looking at the initial announcement for the new system, TAs who fail the trial do get put back to Mod:
[Image: OvdMilj.png]

Why does it being part of the staff team make a difference? Contributors and Teachers can have just as much of an impact on the server as a Moderator or TA, if mods and TAs get something then why don't they? I still don't think any of them should and resignation benefits should be kept exclusively to developers and admins. This entire thing isn't even really a decision up to us anyway.

Im not sure, im saying thats a potential argument they could have.

well explain why noidz didnt, when he did everying correct.

and i agree with your last point i just think more should be done as a whole to reward them aslong as they did no harm, because lots of time goes into server in mod/TA. Even, contributors behind the scenese will for sure put lots of time into the server.

I am not speaking on behalf of NoidZ here, but it’s pretty clear to see the reason he wasn’t put back down to mod or promoted was because, 1. He was too busy sorting out his real life, 2. He may have had a lack of interest so when offered to be demoted to mod he simply just refused and decided to denounce all his ranking. He was a perfect TA otherwise no doubt.

In hindsight though we are yet to see a TA go back to mod.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
Fearless Donator
-support

Ryan
Fearless Moderator

[Image: tYKyA9qw_o.png]

Most of the people I speak to, the idea of even becoming staff in the first place is exciting. Moderator and Trial Admin are stages that are a test/trial. Their reward if they succeed? A promotion with additional perks and responsibility.

Therefore, I see no reason to allow a further reward that is given to retired Admins. Whilst the time is appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Developer x Supervising Administrator

[Image: NuqGpXd.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Arny