[FL:RP] Chumps
(06-10-2019, 08:42 PM)Jamiek540 Wrote: Firstly to add to the report: I was killed within RP by a car running me over whilest I was being arrested and Chumps brought me back and completely ignored that it ever happened (we were stood in the middle of the road)

Secondly Response to statements: I never saw any body grab me within the chat and I even went back on the chat to check for that specifically before making the report, RP'ing as a fake cleaner is a completely legitimate roleplay to do within a hotel and is something that happens in real life at times, The most fail rp I saw within the situation was from the random crowd of people not actually from me myself as I was atleast in there for a purpous.

Regardless of it being a legitimate role play, you were still recognized that you were not a member of the hotel staff team and were asked to leave several times. I don't think you deserve a ban, but I do think you were failrping as you were the main one trying to get into the room none stop and not allowing us to passively role play our hotel. I had to constantly stand guard of a door while our security guard was asking you to leave so many times, and even pulled out his baton and started hitting everyone that would not listen, so the intent for him to get you all to leave was there.

I could not even run the hotel properly. The gentlemen that were the journalist were the few people that actually listened and left when asked, now they were upset, but they did cooperate with us. You can't just stand there, keep coming back and having us block a door so you can't go in the whole time. Who's going to run the hotel if we have to door watch the whole time. When you enter their room, they call security to come have you removed. When security arrived, we did everything in our power to get you to leave without pulling out a gun. That would go against the whole RP if we had to get you out with a gun and would ruin everything. We said so many times, "Go to the lobby and we'll assist you there" and yet no one went and where we dealt with that, running the hotel from the back doors. 

I didn't want to single you out, but you're the one making a SR on Chumps when he was trying to help us out. The hotel was completely overran by minges and we needed order to be restored and he did help us get things on track a bit. I mean, we even had someone break fearrp when someone pulled a gun on someone, the other pulled out a gun as well. It was so hectic and all Chumps did was help out. If you would have spoken with him about the situation (Not just running up to him saying "What did I do, What did I do")  Then I'm sure everything would have been cleared then and there. I mean, was this really abusing his powers when we did everything we could to make the people go to the lobby and let us do our job. Staff powers were needed to make sure people understood this was not the way to go.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Chumps - by Jamiek540 - 06-07-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Chumps - 06-07-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Jessixa - 06-07-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Schnitzelburger - 06-08-2019, 09:48 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Rossi - 06-08-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Awestruck - 06-10-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Jamiek540 - 06-10-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Rossi - 06-11-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Tomo - 06-24-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Tomo - 06-24-2019, 07:07 PM