[FL:RP] Chumps
Involved

Going to put this as blunt as possible. It was you, all you. You were failRPing the whole time and me being the Hotel Manager. I would know which staff members I had working for me. So pointing you out as a "Fake" cleaner was pretty obvious for me to do.

I asked you to leave the building so many times and you never left. You kept trying to get into a room you were not allowed to, and everyone RPing at the hotel was getting tired of it. Even when our security told you to leave, and when I used  /me grabs by the arm and told you, you have to leave this building, you still didn't.

It was at this point where I was fed up with the tides hotel hallway, filled with 10 people failrping that I indeed did call an admin. Chumps thankfully came to the rescue and removed you from the area you were asked to leave so many times. It was a passive hotel with a few celebrities inside. 

Now if you were standing in the lobby screaming and shouting their name or were taking pictures, that would have been perfectly acceptable because that's what crazy fans do. But instead, you decided to change your job and tried getting in areas you were not allowed to go which I do believe is not allowed. That would be like me changing my job to "Presidental Security" and when I'm trying to go to the president, I yell at the police for not allowing me, Like.....They're going to know you're fake like I did

Ending comments, Chumps was a huge help and dealt with him accordingly and respectfully. I thanked him for what he did as once you were removed from the area, stuff started clearing up. Thank you, Chumps, for your help and I do NOT believe in any way that he abused his powers.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Chumps - by Jamiek540 - 06-07-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Chumps - 06-07-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Jessixa - 06-07-2019, 11:26 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Schnitzelburger - 06-08-2019, 09:48 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Rossi - 06-08-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Awestruck - 06-10-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Jamiek540 - 06-10-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Rossi - 06-11-2019, 05:49 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Tomo - 06-24-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Chumps - by Tomo - 06-24-2019, 07:07 PM