[Mini-Event] Bank Robbery
Could the date not be moved back a bit? It's a bit far away.
(06-03-2019, 07:19 PM)richieb Wrote: Could the date not be moved back a bit? It's a bit far away.
good things come to those who wait
(06-03-2019, 07:19 PM)richieb Wrote: Could the date not be moved back a bit? It's a bit far away.

just checking, you want the event moving further away because it’s too far away?
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Pollux, TASSIA, DanielleS
UPDATE

I am still looking for 2 bank security and 2 police officers for the event to ensure we have a full house of a variety of roles. Don’t worry however as there is still plenty of time to apply, but it is preferable if applications are in well in advance of the event.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
OOC
Steam Name:[FL:RP]HoMer
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70327695
Hours:1000+
RPP:6

IC
Name:Michael Martinez
Role:Bank Security
Describe yourself:Got a lot of experience with weapons, intelligent&social.
-- ACCEPTED --

(06-05-2019, 01:12 PM)HoMer Wrote: OOC
Steam Name:[FL:RP]HoMer
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70327695
Hours:1000+
RPP:6

IC
Name:Michael Martinez
Role:Bank Security
Describe yourself:Got a lot of experience with weapons, intelligent&social.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

OOC
Steam Name: MrMaaze
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127251248
Hours:800
RPP:3

IC
Name: John Smith
Role: Police Officer
Describe yourself: John Smith, A Hardcore But Friendly Police Officer In Los Angeles, Who Loves his Job,
At the Time the Robbery Started He saw the Robbers going into the bank and Called the Dispatch that theres an 2-11 (Robbery) In Progress.

EDIT: Also could there be Radio Names for each Unit?, Like Patrol officer n Serg 13-17 Adam The SWAT Team SWAT-1 (of Cours the swat can have their owns just a Little how it could)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
-- ACCEPTED --

(06-06-2019, 10:15 AM)MrMaaze Wrote: OOC
Steam Name: MrMaaze
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127251248
Hours:800
RPP:3

IC
Name: John Smith
Role: Police Officer
Describe yourself: John Smith, A Hardcore But Friendly Police Officer In Los Angeles, Who Loves his Job,
At the Time the Robbery Started He saw the Robbers going into the bank and Called the Dispatch that theres an 2-11 (Robbery) In Progress.

EDIT: Also could there be Radio Names for each Unit?, Like Patrol officer n Serg 13-17 Adam The SWAT Team SWAT-1 (of Cours the swat can have their owns just a Little how it could)
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

IMPORTANT UPDATE

It has recently came to my attention that I am away on holiday at the time I originally planned to host this mini-event. Can people please post below what date they would prefer as a replacement for the current date. In the event there isn’t a clear date you all agree on I will decide the date myself.

Please be aware I’m unavailable from Monday 8th July - Friday 12th July.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Joe Joe
Around everyday in near future. Except 17th to 21th of June, I have time pretty much everyday before the original date.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer