Various Users
Several things you said here are incorrect;

I said, word for word: "I believe we possess a man, who, I believe, is an undercover police officer". In the video I posted, there were DEFINITELY cops outside the door, and they could DEFINITELY hear every word I said, as I have proven in the other videos I posted. As Ston3 said in OOC, the situation escalated quickly, so I did not have the time or even the thought to post an advert; however you wouldn't do that anyway, you'd just request it (which would have been futile considering you were standing right next to the door anyway and I could just talk to you, but you of course didn't say a word so I never got the opportunity to).

Regardless, the officer himself called the kidnapping in, because how would you otherwise know his exact location? Otherwise, there's no reason at all to raid us, if we don't have a hostage; unless it's for guns, but then again, how would you know that we had guns, and where we were, unless you saw us with guns out, which you didn't? And EVEN THEN, the officer himself said "help" while standing RIGHT NEXT TO THE DOOR, so you'd know there's someone calling for help there, but you broke the rules of engagement anyway, by firing the first shot. AND, to add, I said "stop shooting or the hostage gets it" about midway through, and the people at the door, including you and your comrades, just kept going.

Have you EVEN watched the whole thing, and read the post? It's pretty damn incriminating unless you're lacking the entirety of your sight and hearing, which you certainly seem to be.

Messages In This Thread
Various Users - by PvtMcNuggets - 05-12-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Various Users - by JohnSilver - 05-13-2019, 08:00 AM
RE: Various Users - by JohnSilver - 05-13-2019, 08:27 AM
RE: Various Users - by PvtMcNuggets - 05-13-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Various Users - by Kippsee - 05-13-2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Various Users - by PvtMcNuggets - 05-13-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Various Users - by Kippsee - 05-13-2019, 03:30 PM
RE: Various Users - by PvtMcNuggets - 05-13-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: Various Users - by Kippsee - 05-13-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: Various Users - by JohnSilver - 05-13-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Various Users - by Kippsee - 05-13-2019, 07:56 PM