Poll: Map Vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remain on V4B1
9.84%
18 9.84%
V5P
34.97%
64 34.97%
Ranox City V1
47.54%
87 47.54%
Chaos City
4.92%
9 4.92%
RP EvoFord
2.73%
5 2.73%
Total 183 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Beginning - Map Vote
(05-07-2019, 03:34 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 03:27 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 03:13 PM)perqe Wrote: Awestruck, you have said V2D failed. When it got brought back in the summer, the server was full for a good amount of time, there was even a queue to play.

Just a question, where did you get that idea from?

Also, if V5P is the map i think it is, everyone cried about that and wanted change so i have no clue why people are raving over it, its better than the current map but why say all that back then to just vote for it again, and go through the same process?

Just talking on V5P, not everyone wanted to see it go, which is somewhat evident in this poll if I'm honest.

But you are aware the votes were heavily, pines and v2d, v5p didn't really touch them.

Oh, i wasn't really active during the last vote, my bad.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • don
Ranox may not be Evocity but I believe it is worth trying something new. We have already been on v5p, and I found it too large. Either way we need a map change, as variety is good.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • don, Dimitris
(05-07-2019, 03:36 PM)RedPanda Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 03:13 PM)perqe Wrote: Awestruck, you have said V2D failed. When it got brought back in the summer, the server was full for a good amount of time, there was even a queue to play.

Also, if V5P is the map i think it is, everyone cried about that and wanted change so i have no clue why people are raving over it, its better than the current map but why say all that back then to just vote for it again, and go through the same process?

Just talking on V5P, not everyone wanted to see it go, which is somewhat evident in this poll if I'm honest.

But you are aware the votes were heavily, pines and v2d, v5p didn't really touch them.

Yeh, thought something wasn't right aha. But yeh it got slated and heavily voted against for many reasons.

Maybe, lewwings can unlike that post now lol.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(05-07-2019, 03:43 PM)perqe Wrote:

Yeh, thought something wasn't right aha. But yeh it got slated and heavily voted against for many reasons.

Nah, times change and the community changes, who knows - it might be used better this time around.

The community last year is not the same as the community now.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(05-07-2019, 03:47 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 03:43 PM)perqe Wrote:
(05-07-2019, 03:27 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Just talking on V5P, not everyone wanted to see it go, which is somewhat evident in this poll if I'm honest.

Nah, times change and the community changes, who knows - it might be used better this time around.

The community last year is not the same as the community now.

V5P was here less than a year ago, I think many of the problems will still exist. I advise people to take a look at the previous map vote thread, where staying on V5P only got 4 votes out of 265:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86682
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Was originally going to vote for v5p, but after looking at Ranox I gotta say it looks interesting. I really like v5p but I think FL needs a change. We shouldn't go back in time, we should keep moving forward. Moving away from these old evocity maps might be the right step. I would personally prefer v2d but since more than half of the community doesn't want it & considering it's not even in the vote then I think it's time to let go. Same goes for v5p, It's what got me playing fearless again after the split, but I really want something new now.
I think we should stick to Evocity maps. They have the perfect mix. v5p is a good opinion because 1. People can use dupes that already exist meaning RP can happen straight away. 2. We have had the map before, ease of setting up. 3. I like it
The following 3 users Like CorieTheNub's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, Archer
Ranox is just the best map ever made on Gmod
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
I never wanted to get rid of V5P so that's already not everyone :-DD
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • CorieTheNub
Jesus.

New beginning is rich.