Poll: Map Vote
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Remain on V4B1
9.84%
18 9.84%
V5P
34.97%
64 34.97%
Ranox City V1
47.54%
87 47.54%
Chaos City
4.92%
9 4.92%
RP EvoFord
2.73%
5 2.73%
Total 183 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A New Beginning - Map Vote
Please my cat recently when into shock after being punted by one of the ranox voters, Please im asking nicely from the bottom of my heart please don't let them ranox scums win
Fearless Veteran 8^)
what is evoford and whoever suggested that once xd
The following 2 users Like SpaghettiFTW's post:
  • Flex, Wolven
#VoteForEvoFord

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
(05-06-2019, 08:15 PM)Pollux Wrote: Is everyone forgetting about the horrible hill on V5P, people being very spread out and some areas not being used at all? It wasn't even that long ago.

I'd rather have a hill, instead of a perfectly flat map. Oh and dont forget all the other problems with ranox.
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Wolven, Bobby
(05-06-2019, 08:33 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:15 PM)Pollux Wrote: Is everyone forgetting about the horrible hill on V5P, people being very spread out and some areas not being used at all? It wasn't even that long ago.

I'd rather have a hill, instead of a perfectly flat map. Oh and dont forget all the other problems with ranox.

I'm not saying Ranox is perfect, I just believe it's closer to it than V5P. We've already had V5P quite recently and it didn't do well after a while, I don't see how anything will change.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
If v2d was there i would voted for it but sadly it wasn't included in the poll so i voted for ranox it has good fps and it has great potential
Ranox is further away for perfect than the evocity maps
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Wolven
Thank fuck V2D is not an option; good job guys, I appreciate its lack of an option to avoid Fearless taking a turn for the worse.

As for the map I think Fearless should use, Chaos City would be a good move, new map, great diversity, and it feels real.

Happy voting, peeps!

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 2 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • Chumps, Bobby
(05-06-2019, 08:39 PM)Coffee Wrote: Ranox is further away for perfect than the evocity maps

I mean the two key issues i've seen floating around are the maps being too large (less player interaction) and performance being horrible. Ranox solves those two key issues which is why I believe it's closer to perfect than V5P or any evocity map.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
[Image: 30b5wc.jpg]

* Coffee dabs
The following 5 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Luna, Bobby, Wolven, sebasti161, Zona