hg00098
Reported User(s): hg00098

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10006068

Date & Time (GMT): 4/5/19 @ 11:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
I was building at lake and hg00098 (have 342 hours) came and RDM me for no reason with job as chauffer. Later i spawned at shopping street, again hg00098 came to me and RDMed me ( i dont have record for that.. ).. My recording started before i get CDM and RDM again as it on the Evidence Video..
Again he and his friend  & [FL:RP] FlexibleBread45 ( STEAM_0:1:159462299 ) came to nexus and try to mug me at Public place and kill the officer for no reason (even there are no president).  [FL:RP] FlexibleBread45 have 1685 hours and he should know better. At the end of video, i was going to my build place but it get molotoved by them. Its really sad when see people have over 300 and 1600 hours but still being immature. Violence should be last option Sad

Sincer,
Violet De Kittie
Many Thank You

Evidence
https://youtu.be/UyU1NhJVMM8
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Approved for hg00098.

hg00098 is seen to be the main cause of chaos in your evidence, and by watching over the evidence a few times, I am confident that a 5 day ban accompanied by a 5 hour blacklist is a suitable punishment for RDMx2, along with all the mass failRP breakage on the side.

As for [FL:RP] FlexibleBread45, all you can see is him accompanying hg00098 with this "nexus business", and I call it that because I don't really know what is happening looking at the video. I want to hear from FlexibleBread45 within 3 days to hear his story as I don't think the video alone is enough the punish him off, however if he doesn't reply I will use what I can find in the logs along with what I think is going on and come to a conclusion for the second user questioned. It is a bit fishy and totally wrong when he claims in the video that what is going on isn't FailRP. The main question will be why are you running in nexus with all guns blazing?

This thread will remain open until I hear back from Flexiblebread or 3 days is up.
Hello,

So this is my side of the story when me and hg00098 pulled up at nexus he got out so I went with him, I heard someone arming up so I went to check who it was and it was an officer in the Garage who had then seen me with my gun on my back so I ran out of nexus garage and waited for the officer to come through which he never did, So me and hg00098 went down there when we entered the garage the officer was aiming a gun at us so I told the officer to drop his gun and get down etc which he didn't do except he kept running away from us after 2 guns were pointed at him so that's how the gun battle started, You can hear an MP5 shot in the Video at nexus which is the officer also shooting us.
[Image: unknown.png]
What was the primary reason for going to nexus armed? I still see no reason for the battle to occur as you shouldn't be in there armed without a reason to raid.
(05-04-2019, 04:16 PM)kippsee Wrote: What was the primary reason for going to nexus armed? I still see no reason for the battle to occur as you shouldn't be in there armed without a reason to raid.

We wasn't exactly raiding, But prior to this event, There had been a few cops that would chase/shoot at us when we didn't have any weapons equipped that's why we had guns on us.
[Image: unknown.png]
Okay, I felt like I dealt with the main culprit however I don't expect anything like this to occur from yourself again. I wont act upon it as the evidence simply isn't there to do so.

Accepted due to the punishment of hg00098.