Minge Cop
Thread Title: Minge Cop

Name of player: Don

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:720746

Time in GMT: Around Noon in Pacific

Server: v2d

Summary: Don tazes people when he sees them run, killed a gun for running, random tazes, etc. Also tried to execute me in restart for no reason, just for running

Evidence: : Lots of ppl complain about him, http://nomburgerz.imgur.com/all/
I taze people usually when they are criminals, like seen with a weapon, and so forth. After that I cuff them and tell them to not run, if they run I taze them again and so forth until they start talking... Then I arrest them for whatever crime they have done. apparently your evidence was of a guy who walked over a tazed guy so he died, then I cuffed him and he kept running for around 5 minutes, until i killed him since president sucks. (he went towards the rebel base) You on the other hand break NLR all the time, like walk up to me and say "stop tazing people"
(01-28-2012, 08:54 PM)dasioasdkopasdop Wrote: I taze people usually when they are criminals, like seen with a weapon, and so forth. After that I cuff them and tell them to not run, if they run I taze them again and so forth until they start talking... Then I arrest them for whatever crime they have done. apparently your evidence was of a guy who walked over a tazed guy so he died, then I cuffed him and he kept running for around 5 minutes, until i killed him since president sucks. (he went towards the rebel base) You on the other hand break NLR all the time, like walk up to me and say "stop tazing people"

U have proof of that nlr cuz i dont remember any of that? Also Alot of ppl have complaints about u so yeah. I say it in ooc too so wtf thats not nlr i didnt die irl and respawned.
From what i see in the picture is 2 killings of unarmed people 1 was even unconscious
Approved 2 days