New Map? - Discussion
(05-01-2019, 09:59 PM)Generation Wrote: Still not found a map?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

On more serious topic, get Pines V2 (while V3 gets finished)...

We had pines V2, but it had crashing issues unfortunately.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 4 users Like Chumps's post:
  • Jessixa, rino, Pollux, Ryan
Can we please have a moment of silence for Pines
The following 6 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Chumps, TheSiphon, Random, Joe Joe, Zulu, Pollux
(05-02-2019, 03:33 PM)Forgee Wrote: Can we please have a moment of silence for Pines

No
The desert part of the map would be interesting.

Could RP as a sheriff if given the right RPP Rewards (skin) (correct car) etc.

Would be cool to properly RP as a sheriff rather than being a normal cop trying to be one
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
I think the best for FL would be to switch to a completely new map, rather than to stick to the same old same old. A new map could potentially bring in new players and to be fair, I think it would be very interesting to have a new map.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

After further looking into Ranox City I dont believe it would be a good move for FL, the frames were actually worse than V4B1 on Singleplayer and most buildings are already pre-furnished.
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Ryan, Joe Joe, Zecon
(05-02-2019, 08:36 PM)Forgee Wrote: After further looking into Ranox City I dont believe it would be a good move for FL, the frames were actually worse than V4B1 on Singleplayer and most buildings are already pre-furnished.

Could devs not remove pre furnishings? If that isn’t the case I would rather V5P
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
(05-02-2019, 08:53 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(05-02-2019, 08:36 PM)Forgee Wrote: After further looking into Ranox City I dont believe it would be a good move for FL, the frames were actually worse than V4B1 on Singleplayer and most buildings are already pre-furnished.

Could devs not remove pre furnishings? If that isn’t the case I would rather V5P

Takes more than that using hammer I believe.

I strongly agree.

Ranox is NOT a good fit for FL, there are other maps out there that are just as nice, if not nicer with a better layout and fps
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Joe Joe
chaos city

penis lake cool innit
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]