New Map? - Discussion
(04-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Pollux Wrote: Can I suggest that it isn't done as a forum vote but instead as an ingame one?

What about players who don’t play currently but would depending on a map they enjoy that they’d return to play?

Seems like a rather stupid idea to cancel out votes from people who don’t play at the moment.

Don’t quite understand why you’d want an in game vote other than to block opinions of people who want a different map but don’t play, lol.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Dimitris
I vote for RP_Downtown. Do it now or be laid to rest.
(04-30-2019, 02:08 PM)Falc Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Pollux Wrote: Can I suggest that it isn't done as a forum vote but instead as an ingame one?

What about players who don’t play currently but would depending on a map they enjoy that they’d return to play?

Seems like a rather stupid idea to cancel out votes from people who don’t play at the moment.

Don’t quite understand why you’d want an in game vote other than to block opinions of people who want a different map but don’t play, lol.

I do agree, however when forum votes go on; there is like 130 people who vote, but yet there is like 50 people who play on a good day, mainly just 30 or so some times. People who never play just vote cause they can and just to get their opinion in.
(04-30-2019, 02:38 PM)Rossi Wrote:

I do agree, however when forum votes go on; there is like 130 people who vote, but yet there is like 50 people who play on a good day, mainly just 30 or so some times. People who never play just vote cause they can and just to get their opinion in.

I see your point but the main priority is this is a community vote, the community is everyone, not just people who play daily, it expands way further than that, some of us are limited to just the forums so like to still feel involved, yanoe?
(04-30-2019, 02:53 PM)Falc Wrote:

I see your point but the main priority is this is a community vote, the community is everyone, not just people who play daily, it expands way further than that, some of us are limited to just the forums so like to still feel involved, yanoe?

If you don’t play every so often (like once/twice a week) then you shouldn’t vote, you don’t play and this doesn’t really affect you, that’s my take on it anyway.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Joe Joe
(04-30-2019, 03:06 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(04-30-2019, 02:53 PM)Falc Wrote:

If you don’t play every so often (like once/twice a week) then you shouldn’t vote, you don’t play and this doesn’t really affect you, that’s my take on it anyway.

Get out your own ass lol, it’s a community, the community isn’t made up from players who played once or twice a week, it’s made up from players over 10 years who’ve been involved.

A community vote can be voted by anyone, playing or not.

Some players don’t play because FPS issues, if a new map comes which better enhances their experience then they’ll return and they’re more than welcome to vote for a map that makes their time more enjoyable to allow them to return to the game mode.

Other players who have racked up thousands of hours but now only partake on the forum side of things, not allowed to vote?

Every opinion matters and counts, that’s what the community is.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Dimitris, Mr.SkarKasm

It's more to avoid what happened last time, where people who wanted a certain map convinced their friends to vote even though they had no intention of playing again. This occurring stops the vote from being meaningful, as it's no longer an accurate representation of the current active player base. The vote is meant to be representing what the active community thinks is best for the server right now, not what people convince their long gone friends to vote for. I do understand that some people who actually intend on playing against may not vote as a result, but I think that's a much smaller number than the amount of fake/inactive people who voted last time. Ingame voting will only require people to join and vote via the F1 menu, they can just leave after if they really don't like the current map.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Pollux
(04-29-2019, 08:33 PM)Arny Wrote:
(04-29-2019, 08:26 PM)Alertecobra27 Wrote: [Image: 0clGAfp.jpg]

too late

(04-29-2019, 05:58 PM)Arny Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9kWtLXuhxE

Ah shit ...
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
I liked the one with the subway trains and farm and that just the map was a little too spread out and the hill could be annoying. The slums area was also fun on that map due to them being quite large.

Another one I liked was the pines city because of how many ally ways there were.