New Map? - Discussion
Ranox and EvoFord are the best in my opinion.

I can see that a lot of people dont want v2d for whatever, reason so i see no problem in trying these.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
In my opinion we should go with Chaoscity or maybe Ranox.

Ranox is a nice map but it has some points that would be quite annoying. Because of that I'm not sure if Chaos City wouldn't be a better decision.

Another option could be Paralake City. Haven't played on this map for a long time but as far as I remember it was fun!

I also would like to allow to vote for maps with not that perfect performance or with some smaller points we don't like! In the end if we decide for a map with some performance issues we could still ask the author for permission and optimize/edit it ourself. If he won't allow it or won't optimize it himself... Well.. Then he's just not a nice map creator..

That's only my opinion of course.
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
(04-30-2019, 12:22 AM)Alphaverse Wrote: In my opinion we should go with Chaoscity or maybe Ranox.

Ranox is a nice map but it has some points that would be quite annoying. Because of that I'm not sure if Chaos City wouldn't be a better decision.

Another option could be Paralake City. Haven't played on this map for a long time but as far as I remember it was fun!

I also would like to allow to vote for maps with not that perfect performance or with some smaller points we don't like! In the end if we decide for a map with some performance issues we could still ask the author for permission and optimize/edit it ourself. If he won't allow it or won't optimize it himself... Well.. Then he's just not a nice map creator..

Paralake is an amazing map, I would vote that any day, however, I don't believe FL's player base will support that. It would be like walking in a ghost town. I do recall there being a couple of shops that you could use, but a lot of them have fake doorways and are very small with counters and stuff already made for the map. Not very good for FL but if some things were to change in terms of the game mode, this map could be very interesting. I'm not sure
The following 1 user Likes Rossi's post:
  • Alphaverse
(04-30-2019, 12:22 AM)Alphaverse Wrote: In my opinion we should go with Chaoscity or maybe Ranox.

I agree with your opinion, only reason I want V2D anyways is for the performance.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=92643
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Just make it Ranox. No need to waste time debating this as it's clear what the team wants. The quicker the new map is set up the better instead of getting into another pointless argument with the people who want v2d.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • don
How about Rockford?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:127251248&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes MrMaaze's post:
  • Slaint
V2D has and will always be the best choice for FL, especially now with the current player base.
The following 1 user Likes Dimitris's post:
  • Haarek
We go Agane
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
(04-30-2019, 03:20 AM)Dimitris Wrote: V2D has and will always be the best choice for FL, especially now with the current player base.

This is true, some of the main problems of V2D was the fact the map is either unoptimised or to small, since recently FL is not hitting the full 75 player cap maybe a temporary change back to V2D wouldn’t be such a bad idea.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]