New Map? - Discussion
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1713732887

Personally I think this is a really good map as it is a good mix of both V4B1 and V2D however without the huge and frankly useless nexus, on the map above it isn’t refined to 2 floors and most definitely will cause less lag when looking arbitrary the nexus. Another great addition is that there is another office building open and able to be used (near Izzies Palace). Some people may argue that grassy isn’t unusable however the trees that cover grassy are actually world props and aren’t simply removed. I suggest you guys take a look because I feel this could be a serious contender!

EDIT: Forgot to mention all of the shops have no pre-furnishings except of course the shelves in clothing store which are harder to remove I believe
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Ryan's post:
  • Dan, RedPanda, Joe Joe, Slaint
(05-05-2019, 11:06 PM)Ryan Wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1713732887

Personally I think this is a really good map as it is a good mix of both V4B1 and V2D however without the huge and frankly useless nexus, on the map above it isn’t refined to 2 floors and most definitely will cause less lag when looking arbitrary the nexus. Another great addition is that there is another office building open and able to be used (near Izzies Palace). Some people may argue that grassy isn’t unusable however the trees that cover grassy are actually world props and aren’t simply removed. I suggest you guys take a look because I feel this could be a serious contender!

I really do agree it looks really Nice.
 [Image: wS5L2y0.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dan's post:
  • Ryan
(05-05-2019, 11:10 PM)Daniel \Smith' F Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 11:06 PM)Ryan Wrote: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1713732887

I really do agree it looks really Nice.
Tried this out, a perfect fit for both passive and aggressive.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Ryan

Looks nice but very much the same tbh I believe fl needs a Change and a police station
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 1 user Likes Steven8ken's post:
  • Ryan
(05-05-2019, 11:14 PM)Scuba Wrote:

Looks nice but very much the same tbh I believe fl needs a Change and a police station
That’s the beauty of it, the nexus is a police station complete with prison with small windows and an interrogation room with one way glass
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Ryan's post:
  • Steven8ken
(05-05-2019, 11:24 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 11:14 PM)Scuba Wrote:

That’s the beauty of it, the nexus is a police station complete with prison with small windows and an interrogation room with one way glass

Okay okay okay! I can get behind this map
Fearless Veteran 8^)

EDIT: Forgot to mention all of the shops have no pre-furnishings except of course the shelves in clothing store which are harder to remove I believe

Trees on Grassy Field...

It's a no from me.

EDIT: It also looks really beat up and destroyed? Rich people wouldn't enjoy living there surely?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]

Despite it looking quite dirty, it does provide aspects of v2d, v4b1 and v5p... I like this map, there is alot of trees but they are world props and can be removed (correct me if im wrong).
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 1 user Likes RedPanda's post:
  • Ryan
(05-05-2019, 11:32 PM)Zulu Wrote:

Trees on Grassy Field...

It's a no from me.

EDIT: It also looks really beat up and destroyed? Rich people wouldn't enjoy living there surely?

Nearly all Tree and Rock entities can be removed.

Edit: Also RP isn't just about a few people wanting to act Rich. The maps for everyone not a few.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 2 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Chumps, Ryan
(05-05-2019, 11:32 PM)Zulu Wrote:

Trees on Grassy Field...

It's a no from me.

Going to have to agree with Zulu

Regardless of only a certain amount of "Rich people"  In general, almost all this map could pass for being the slums. Look at the lake houses and how the empire hotel was completely removed. I just think there are three qualities. Poor, average, and rich, and this map to me would fall under "Poor", unlike v4b1 which is an average, middle class looking map.

Removal of the Nexus for a way less quality building also completely threw me off as personally, the Nexus on Evocity maps is an icon and lovely to raid and build nice dupes on them, like how dictators paste their giant Nexus dupe to make it look badass and scary. I love that

There would be no more intense jail bust as the jails are very easily assessed on this version and just a bit odd in terms of layout

Grassy field is also such an icon for a whole bunch of RP's and that got completely ruined with all the trees in the way. Even if the trees can be removed, if they actually can be removed, this one might be that bad.