Number of RPP (Role Play Points) -

In Character Information

Name -

Ronnie Barker

Gender -

Male

Age -

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? -

Well, you are very well known in the UK when I was spending my time away from EvoCity. You've made yourself a name around the world.

The reason for me wanting to join your family because you have the will of the people, you are a respected family that sticks together. You defend yourself, your assets and all your business. I want to have a meaning in this city again like I once had. I have been away for some time and me coming back and going into something that is known for being a respected business and a family. I thrive for that.

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? -

Yes, I have made business transactions with Ken Capone.

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family -

I am a loyal asset that knows how to construct different business models as well as I'm very independent of the resources. I might not know all the contacts as I used too but with your support, I should be able to shine more than ever. I am also flexible with anything you want me to do. I can become a bodyguard, to the head leader of an operation.    

Character Backstory -

I am an English boy that was born in the Suburbs of Sheffield in 1999. I'm an average build kid that has brown hair and blue eyes. I was growing up in violence and pain. Both my parents died when I was 4 and then after that, I was forced into adoption.

I was indeed a troubled kid when growing up, I was bullied for not having a proper family so I moved into a crime that includes violence, burglary, Grand Theft Auto and much more.

But I was starting to get fed up for this lifestyle... I didn't want to be known as this small time kid that was stuck in this violence and petty crime so I moved away, far away so that I can start new, and have actual meaning to my life.

So I moved to EvoCity.
"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Steven8ken - 04-25-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Grizzly - 04-25-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Dimitris - 04-26-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Jeffrey - 04-27-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Lewwings - 04-27-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by RonniBarker - 04-27-2019, 09:09 PM