Lt. Jeff
STEAM_0:1:119291268

IRL Age - 16

Hours on Fearless - 2211 Hours

Bans on Fearless (If any) - 11

When did you join the Fearless Community? - 2015

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) - 17

Are you a Donator? - Yes

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? - It would mainly depend on my mood, but I can easily comply with instructions and probably come up with some creative ideas.

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) - 1

In Character Information 

Name - Kevin 'Cortella' Bramson

Gender - Male

Age - 46

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? - This group was recommended to me by a friend. I want to join because I want to support the family and help it grow stronger throughout its ages.

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? - Aspire in the past, but I don't really wanna discuss that man.

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family - My character used to be involved in past businesses that would do similar activities to the Capone Family.

Character Backstory -(It's a bit similar to my profile backstory but it's not massive like my profile backstory)

Kevin Bramson was born in the United Kingdom back on the 2nd of May, 1981. Kevin’s mother died 3 months later, 17th of August. He was brought to the United States, California because his step-father ‘John ‘Cortella’ Pardon’ who lived there and was associated with the Cortella Family. As Kevin grew up, he would usually be involved in smuggling illegal substances for his family business so they could gain profit as they were quite poor at the time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • Steven8ken

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Steven8ken - 04-25-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Grizzly - 04-25-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Dimitris - 04-26-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Jeffrey - 04-27-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Lewwings - 04-27-2019, 01:15 PM