[Unofficial] The Capone Family
OOC INFO

Steam name and Steam ID - Mr. Orijinal, STEAM_0:0:419707422

IRL Age - 15

Hours on Fearless - 567

Bans on Fearless (If any) - 3

When did you join the Fearless Community? - Around 12-28-2017

Blacklists on Fearless (If any) - 8

Are you a Donator? - Not currently but once i am able to get onto the server i will be donator

Do you consider yourself a good Role-player? - Yes, when i first joined i made a big change to Roleplay constantly roleplaying if you read my REPS you can see that people agree that when i did roleplay i was good such as comments like "Great roleplays, they are dazzling for someone just new! Honest guy too!", " Amazing roleplays! | Great use of /me & /it | You are a great friend bro <3 ", "Seen you around alot, not got a bad word to say about you. Seem like a good RPer" These are comments off my rep page

Number of RPP (Role Play Points) - 3

In Character Information

Name - Mr Orijinal

Gender - Male

Age - 28

How did you find out about the Family and why do you want to join? - I Was looking for business in the local area and seen that The Capone Family had advertised recruiting new members i have read thoroughly through the pages and love everything about The Capone Family and feel like i can be a great addition to the family and i feel like i have what it takes to become a high rank due to my loyalty and proven traits

Have you interacted with any Capone Family Members? - Yes

Please Provide Information on why we should invite you to the Family - I Feel like i should be invited to join The Capone Family because i have proven traits of being a very good business man i have done many sales throughout my time i have lots of experience in the job i also use to own a bar i had the bar for 12 years of my life i have worked for many different places and can prove myself to be a great business man

Character Backstory -

Mr Orijinal was born Italy where he lived with his Father and mother, Romeo and Sandra his father was always doing illegal business throughout the EvoCity such as Drug-Runs, raids and so on Mr Orijinals father died at a very young age he was shot dead aged 34, Mr Orijinal lived a life with his mother who cared and looked after him when Romeo, Mr Orijinals father died he was very rich at the time from all of the businesses he had done throughout his time in the EvoCity lived a very successful life, Mr Orijinal wanted to be just like his father when he was older and decided to follow his footsteps in carrying on his fathers bar and all different kinds of businesses then he started to get onto the illegal side of things.
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Steven8ken

Messages In This Thread
[Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Steven8ken - 04-25-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Grizzly - 04-25-2019, 10:51 PM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Dimitris - 04-26-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by L Y N C H Y - 04-27-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Jeffrey - 04-27-2019, 01:47 AM
RE: [Unofficial] The Capone Family - by Lewwings - 04-27-2019, 01:15 PM