problems with the props and Sky
i see alot of errors in game the Sign in the Road

and the sky is Gray bugged sky

and when i have knife is show me Error

when i take cash from some one its show me an Error (cant see that cash only A RED ERROR)

and more errors what i need to do?!!

help me please!! thanks!!(for my friend)
that you see alot of errors means you dont own Counter Strike Source Tounge

the gray stripe is a source glitch after OB update, not the servers fault Tounge

i hope this helped you.
have you tryed reinstalling garrys mod? that should fix the sky problem. the weapons are from counterstrike so im not sure if you can download them off of gmod.org otherwise all you will see are errors
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Yup, you most likely don't have CSS installed. Alot of RP maps use loads of content from CSS to make them look alot better. That's why I didn't even bother with RP before I had counter strike.
Respectfully,

Hooter
Just to note, the sky is also from Counter-Strike: Source.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I have counterstrike, but I do occasionally see errors randomly floating in the air, not too high up, I can drive through them, don't know what they are.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(01-29-2012, 11:36 AM)Fluffy977 Wrote: I have counterstrike, but I do occasionally see errors randomly floating in the air, not too high up, I can drive through them, don't know what they are.

is it on X33? you need EP2 for X33.
(01-29-2012, 11:36 AM)Fluffy977 Wrote: I have counterstrike, but I do occasionally see errors randomly floating in the air, not too high up, I can drive through them, don't know what they are.

Most likely a EP2 problem as stated above. v33 also uses content from EP1 aswell, so make sure you have them both installed, and enabled in gmod as well.
Respectfully,

Hooter
On v2d, I don't play on v33, I see purple and black a little, and I don't want to buy hl2 or 1
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(01-30-2012, 08:25 AM)Fluffy977 Wrote: On v2d, I don't play on v33, I see purple and black a little, and I don't want to buy hl2 or 1

Try downloading some of these content packs Soul has provided HERE. If that doesn't work, you will have to either deal with it, or buy EP1&2.
Respectfully,

Hooter