I'm going mayn!
Gbye and take care!
© Nudelholz
Cya when you come back man, Have a good time Smile
Be seeing you, Gunfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish! Din lækre satan..

Have a nice run at the boot camp :-)
The following 3 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • DerStorm, [FFC]Pacman, equal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Awww man...I had a tear in my eye when i heard this. I've known you forever Gunfish, You've been my best friend on Gmod forever, And bitch you better pop into Teamspeak so we can speak. But hey...Now you wont be able to be bothered with me spamming z <3.

Love you buddy.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Noo Sad I've been speaking to you since i started playing Fearless, you were probably one of my first friends on it :/ If it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't still be playing actually. Lol i remember you selling me your Lambo when i was President, and they all shot you for some reason and you drove off in a mood. Good timesSmile

Anyway good luck, have fun and take care. I'll be seeing you soon [=
Aww man, I'm gona miss your kønsbehåring, I guess that I'll see your skeden soon, until then, bye røv

(Google translate ftw :3)

(01-28-2012, 06:11 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Noo Sad I've been speaking to you since i started playing Fearless, you were probably one of my first friends on it :/ If it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't still be playing actually. Lol i remember you selling me your Lambo when i was President, and they all shot you for some reason and you drove off in a mood. Good timesSmile

My reply to you is your avatar

The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Dubwub
What the fuck? No, you ain't leaving! :o
(01-28-2012, 06:28 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Aww man, I'm gona miss your kønsbehåring, I guess that I'll see your skeden soon, until then, bye røv

(Google translate ftw :3)

(01-28-2012, 06:11 PM)Dubwub Wrote: Noo Sad I've been speaking to you since i started playing Fearless, you were probably one of my first friends on it :/ If it wasn't for you i probably wouldn't still be playing actually. Lol i remember you selling me your Lambo when i was President, and they all shot you for some reason and you drove off in a mood. Good timesSmile

My reply to you is your avatar

Come at me bro.

The following 1 user Likes Dubwub's post:
  • Colonel Burger
will be missing ya man Smile

u stay safe when ur gone

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I'll be comming home for the next weekend so I'll come home Friday evening then take off again Sunday, watch out.