ban req for ds.Squiggles [Staff]
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) ds.Squiggles [Staff]

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:1:28584138

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 2:09 AM

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)i will make it short he mass rdmd about 5 times. he personally killed me as president 3 times until he took president demoted a cop for apparently breakign nlr and changed his job back. powergaming? i saw no sign of the cop breaking nlr.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)i have witnesses
Get yo witnesses son and good luck. About switching to president, there was no admin and there never is admin on v33x and the police commander broke nlr 5 times. Him and fortykay are buddies and kept breaking nlr and crying rdm all night. I only demoted him because he broke nlr 5 times and was being rediculous. Their (fortykay and evil bunny) favorite game was to stand by my apartment. Doors closed. Wait until the cop had been alive for 5 minutes and then do a fake request saying they saw drugs and contra (they never did). It was aggrivating to say the least. If you need more info just ask, I'll be happy to help.
(01-28-2012, 08:18 AM)Sir McSquiggles Wrote: Get yo witnesses son and good luck. About switching to president, there was no admin and there never is admin on v33x and the police commander broke nlr 5 times. Him and fortykay are buddies and kept breaking nlr and crying rdm all night. I only demoted him because he broke nlr 5 times and was being rediculous. Their (fortykay and evil bunny) favorite game was to stand by my apartment. Doors closed. Wait until the cop had been alive for 5 minutes and then do a fake request saying they saw drugs and contra (they never did). It was aggrivating to say the least. If you need more info just ask, I'll be happy to help.

im not buddies with the cop i have never met him so your wrong and you just said you demoted him for a problem an admin deals with.so... you do what i did and create a ban req but obviously your a guy who remembers things he wants too. Cheese
Nah I have no reason to ban request you. Your offenses weren't that bad so I won't waste my time. I think you have good intentions but have no clue what you're doing.
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) fluttershy goes wild

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:27259807

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 3:09 AM

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)another req in same thread
anyways i was raided by him only killing the cops then yellign raid anyways he walks up shoots a cop and then holds me hostage without a rope whick he says isnt in the rules. then says i get a rope or shoot you? but he had no reason to shoot me. also his apparent reason for raiding is that i arrested him before. i was president he had a valid reason i think but no reason to shoot me when he did.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) i had a screenshot of him pointing a gun at me but i cant upload it.
Why another request? Fluttershy probably won't see it since it is titled with my name.
well i pretty much going to denied the ban requests exept
i need an answer on something
why are you ds.Squiggles [Staff] and ShadowFoSho (cop) killing each other over and over
Temar that was kinda... Well we were testing the riot shield and doing a "training and cpr course". That probably looks really bad in the logs, doesn't it?
To be honest i dont really see evidence for a ban here.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
yer i didnt iver i was just wondering about what i saw in the logs
denied