Removal Of Stormfox
(05-18-2019, 12:05 AM)Pollux Wrote: The version on the sever is extremely outdated, which is likely why it lags right now.

Well then update it God damnit!!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
It has been updated.
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Pollux
-support
Already +supported but atmos is bae compared to stormfox so have another

+Support
(05-18-2019, 10:37 AM)Agorith Wrote: Already +supported but atmos is bae compared to stormfox so have another

+Support

This ^

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Atmos is worse, where are you guys getting the fact it apparently runs better and looks better from?

All I remember about atmos is everyone hating it due to it looking way worse and lagging, isn't that why we then switched to StormFox?

-support
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
If it’s updated and there’s better performance, why continue the discussion?
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
-support the light and weather adds an atmosphere to the game, having it day 24/7 is stupid
(05-18-2019, 06:09 PM)Basil Wrote: -support the light and weather adds an atmosphere to the game, having it day 24/7 is stupid

1: What's good about night-time
2: Cant enjoy the light and weather if your on 13fps on main street
3: I'm not against the -Support but the reasons make 0 sense to me
(05-18-2019, 12:35 PM)Pollux Wrote: Atmos is worse, where are you guys getting the fact it apparently runs better and looks better from?

All I remember about atmos is everyone hating it due to it looking way worse and lagging, isn't that why we then switched to StormFox?

-support

Atmos was easy to use and easily customizable, also had no effect on performance whatsoever.
I've tinkered with it enough to say that with confidence.
But just to add, FPS was considerably better back then aswell as compared to the current state.

Only difference is you had to set it to day/night manually, but honestly didnt know anyone that had any issues with that.