FL Lani Ban Request
firstly i would like to tell you guys that yes i did Rage because he was just being ignorant.

So The deal is

Me and One other officer were going around searching for Drugs and We found this house where we heard something so we checked it out
we opend a door and and we used ram to crack the keypad but there was no keypad on the other door so thats Breaking the Door RUles
as the Rules Say there needs to be a button/keypad behind the door which he didnt have

then when they killed me i got back near to the place when i died not looking anyway near them i wanted to drive away when suddenly he flew out and and started to Fly me back to the City
When i told him i need to take my car he didnt listen obv that got me mad and i insulted him saying Deef Retard

So the Ressons are
Ignorant ,breaking the Door Rule

If he would listen to this that ban on me would never happen
so i want to get unbanned
You were raiding a house as a police officer, and later on they killed you.

You went back, and I saw you break NLR. You were saying that they had prop block, and I checked that out. They had made a mistake, but there was a way out. Yes, he broke a rule. But it does not give you the rights to break a rule also.

I took you back to city, and warned you with breaking NLR. I deleted your car, and told you to respawn it. You didn't listen to me, so you went BACK where I told you not to go cause of NLR.

While I was physgunned you back, you were swearing at me and disrespecting me.
- You insulted me with harsh words.
- No template.
- This should be a unban request.
- No rules broken.
- No evidence.
- Closed.
actually you didnt tell that you respawned my car you just flew me in to the tunnel saying nothing when i called you a retard, you stoped and banned me thats what stop liein`
Bryle (BrainDawg) Wrote:breaking the Door Rule

How did I break the door rule, it wasn't even my base.

Bryle (BrainDawg) Wrote:when i called you a retard

You called me more than a retard.

Bryle (BrainDawg) Wrote:you didnt tell that you respawned my car

I said "Respawn your vehicle/car" in OOC.

---

Don't accuse me of lying. Closing this thread, as this isn't a ban request.