Removal of F4 Market
(03-29-2019, 10:39 PM)perqe Wrote: -support

This is like running an e-commerce business in game thus adding more to the game mode.

You have a stable income while you are on and off the game. Make more ways of getting money, then think about removing it.

It is used by many people even the ones -supporting, so what seems to be the big issue?

I think the bugs are minor, for Agorith saying scamming can be resolved so can the bugs. Just refund the player or give them their item, quite simple tbh.

the problem isnt just the bugs but the fact that Gundealers, Chefs, Doctors, BMDs etc have to just self supply a load of healthkits and ammo and sell them on the f4 market. no one ever builds stores anymore.
(03-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Forgee Wrote:

This is like running an e-commerce business in game thus adding more to the game mode.

You have a stable income while you are on and off the game. Make more ways of getting money, then think about removing it.

It is used by many people even the ones -supporting, so what seems to be the big issue?

I think the bugs are minor, for Agorith saying scamming can be resolved so can the bugs. Just refund the player or give them their item, quite simple tbh.

the problem isnt just the bugs but the fact that Gundealers, Chefs, Doctors, BMDs etc have to just self supply a load of healthkits and ammo and sell them on the f4 market. no one ever builds stores anymore.

Well I'd still call items going missing, people not getting money, multiple exploits and unreliable logs pretty major issues.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support
It's an easy way to buy and sell items.
+Support

As Forgee said it removes from RP on the server as there are less stores around. 

I also think it’s a bit buggy as I and many others have lost items on it over its duration (some of which I didn’t get back). Although it is good for buying and selling some things easily, it has killed the marketplace on the forums ontop of the above points.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(03-29-2019, 10:46 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Correct.

But there is two sides to the story.

Sure, this probably plays a part. But people probably dont build stores, also, because you make hardly any money and people hardly get rewarded for them.

Sure, the past couple of days lots of points have been given. But im talking about since December.

But, your point is valid i get that, but i would people to know i myself and a couple others still run gun stores. I always get a prop dupe whenever im in the mod, and whack my gun store down its good fun. But i see your point and its a good one because even when people do get stores up they struggle for business.

Its swings and round abouts, it has its pros and cons. Discuss them as a team, which one outweighs the other go in that direction.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(03-29-2019, 02:04 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Removal of F4 Market

Description
Remove the F4 Market in it's entirety

Why?
Seen a lot of people question the F4 Market, so I just want to get everyone's opinions on "paper".

-support, I wouldn't be able to make as much money as I do without it .I can see a lot of people taking a loss from this.
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
+support buggy as hell
-support
Approved.

An alternative solution will be made.