Removal of F4 Market
(03-29-2019, 02:25 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-29-2019, 02:10 PM)RIC0H Wrote: -Support

It's a good way to sell items and not risk being scammed.
If someone wants something from you, then you can make a deal and use the market to sell it (thus there's zero chance of being scammed)

Not necessarily a valid reason to -Support in my opinion.
Scam cases are relatively easily resolved.

ah ok

-Support
I do not like the suggestion.

Is that better for you?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
The following 1 user Likes RIC0H's post:
  • don
Neutral, don't really care if removed or not.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Neutral

We soon have to choose wich market we are going to use, the one on the forums or the f4 market.
Im not sure if i would like it to be removed or not.
[Image: UE8GhmX.png]
+Support

Only fish and ammo are being sold.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Mostly +Support

Player interaction and 'shop/vendor' roleplays and therefore dupes should be prioritized: unfortunately, due to the market present now, not many players open shops. The best thing is to remove it completely or make it very limited as mentioned below.

Some sort of 'happy medium' could be made where it could stay as long as there's a system of which only a few 'registered' or 'licensed' vendors can sell on the market given it's a fair price unlike some listings now and that only a limited amount can be placed in a certain time period.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Chumps
Should've been done a long time ago due to how buggy it is and how much it has been abused. It should honestly just be scrapped. This is from a dev point of view though, as I know it was very commonly used at one point.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
+Support

Was great as a test but it's ultimately just removed player interaction which isn't what we want on an RP server. Great way to make money but counter productive in terms of the server.
-support, I don't support an outright removal, certain items such as vehicles, fish, ingredients (not ones from BMDs), crafted items, weed, "2nd hand" misc items such as radios or display frames are all great to sell on the F4 market and rarely affect player interaction. Before the F4 market, these were the items that were spam-advertised in chat and so the F4 market is useful for selling them.

Items from dealers, chefs or other merchants should not be able to be sold on the F4 market as this does reduce player interaction and reduces the need for real RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
+support
-support

This is like running an e-commerce business in game thus adding more to the game mode.

You have a stable income while you are on and off the game. Make more ways of getting money, then think about removing it.

It is used by many people even the ones -supporting, so what seems to be the big issue?

I think the bugs are minor, for Agorith saying scamming can be resolved so can the bugs. Just refund the player or give them their item, quite simple tbh.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]