RPP Recommendations
I feel this is good but will need to be heavily policed, but I do kind of expect the staff team to have an idea of the community and hopefully prevent this being exploited by people who are friends just trying to get RPP’s.

Otherwise a great addition and I hope it goes to good use!
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
Deffo will make people do Passive a lot more but being abused and being biased could ruin it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
have u been on the lime light forums again for ideas?
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Lewwings
Not sure how this would work but either way promoting RPP is great
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 1 user Likes Grizzly's post:
  • Jessixa
not sure if this will be good for the server, we'll have to see
Might get my first RPP in 1.6k hours then.
The following 1 user Likes horror's post:
  • Lewwings
Back in the old days I roleplayed a rp for 10hours straight to get a well deserved point, y'all making just everyones life too easy
The following 1 user Likes Kahjo's post:
  • ChoCho
Would I be able to post a recommendation of myself? Surely I shouldnt need another player to record a video of me roleplaying if I could just record it from my own POV.

If the performance is then worthy of a reward, the outcome is the same, except for the fact that you won't have to be reliant on others. This could be particularly helpful for less popular players or when good performances just go under the radar.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(03-29-2019, 09:39 AM)Yonno Wrote: Would I be able to post a recommendation of myself? Surely I shouldnt need another player to record a video of me roleplaying if I could just record it from my own POV.

If the performance is then worthy of a reward, the outcome is the same, except for the fact that you won't have to be reliant on others. This could be particularly helpful for less popular players or when good performances just go under the radar.

But then you could just act as if you are roleplaying for a bit and then end the recording, or just be really lazy.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Click here to recommend me for an rpp.
[Image: giphy.gif]