Vote on UBR?
Why do the staff team vote on a UBR or am I being memed? This is bullshit cause I did nothing wrong...

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid809798

everyone knows I am disfavourable to the staff team that would vote me down but why is this the system for my justice?
Yea apparently that's the way it works.
well it might be because they think you're guilty and that's why they voted otherwise they wouldn't vote i don't think
They vote because they want all staff's opinions on certain matters, to make sure the issue gets handled in a fair & just manner.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Random, Ghost
(03-20-2019, 08:15 PM)Agorith Wrote: They vote because they want all staff's opinions on certain matters, to make sure the issue gets handled in a fair & just manner.

It's not fair if the staff fucking hate me, I want to know what I did wrong rather than a vote on it by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels.
(03-20-2019, 08:18 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 08:15 PM)Agorith Wrote: They vote because they want all staff's opinions on certain matters, to make sure the issue gets handled in a fair & just manner.

It's not fair if the staff fucking hate me, I want to know what I did wrong rather than a vote on it by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels.

I can tell you what you did wrong
(03-20-2019, 08:26 PM)Arny Wrote:
(03-20-2019, 08:18 PM)PewDiePie Wrote:

I can tell you what you did wrong

Sure
You posted a UBR where the admin who issued the punishment is no longer in the team, therefore it requires a discussion.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
(03-20-2019, 10:21 PM)Divey Wrote: You posted a UBR where the admin who issued the punishment is no longer in the team, therefore it requires a discussion.

piss off. You made it a vote because you hate him and knew the team would vote against him. smh
The following 8 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Agorith, Random, Divey, Zambie, Wolven, Ghost, Zona, MasterNoda
Acting like a fucking idiot isn't gonna pay off surprisingly enough
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.