[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
Today was a very active day.

I say farewell to these members.
Futt
Wweee
JFox
You will be missed in the agency but we will always be friends (allies actually)

With the "Long Lasting" Alliance, We will like to welcome our newest partners from the E.R.A.D. Union. Treat these men with all the respect you give to our agents.

Also, I would like to welcome our newest members:
ShakeR
Bonzai
CDizzle
MiXEN

Promotions will be given over time!

And lastly Promotions:
Theomenz - Experienced Agent to Dexterous Agent
Dark Shadowfall - Agent to Proven Agent

There is no limit for all you Agents, with the work you are all showing.

Good Job Everyone,
Fultzy
Grub
KTG Declaration of War upon SAA

IN ASSISTANCE OF AN ALLY(FUMUKU) members of the KTG Tiger Force, were savagely attacked by operatives of the SAA.
Within this document Kumonryu's Leadership realizes that:

[*]Members of KTG's Anti-Contra force(Tiger Force), was brutally attacked during an unprovoked raid against a FUMUKU Facility at MTL.
[*]Kumonryu members we're attacked/killed with no reason[None of them we're armed]
[*]That Kumonryu's Trade/Military ally(FUMUKU) was attacked by a force numbering 5-8 men armed with Assault Rifles.

With already strained diplomatic cables with SAA, Kumonryu has no other choice then to turn Tiger Force into a war force, and to call in members/allies of the KTG branches* from other servers/communities.
* This also includes[but not limited too] members of Czechnyen Rebels, Czech Sympathizers, Ex-Yakuza Members, and friends from SGC.

Which also reminds me... KTG has four double agents within your ranks. We've known about this war coming for the past three weeks now.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
#### FUMUKU Secure BroadCast System ####

Transmitting Message.....

Message Received....

Alert Level: A
Location of Incident: EvoCity/USA
Response Code: S.E

Message From C.E.O: Carthusia Malkrin

You've made a choice here today, and like every choice that every human being has ever made, it has consiquences...

Message Terminated...

Consider this our retaliatory Decloration of war
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, equal
I would also like to bring this up... Your men had no reason to attack the FUMUKU Facility. It was an RP Establishment, and you attacked because you thought it contained contra.

This is already putting you under war crimes for the following:

- Attacking a civilian populace [Killing KTG Contractors and Civilians whom had no diplomatic bias]
- Attacking a Non-Military Structure [Raiding an RP Area/No Reason for Raid]
- Raiding with no reason
- And provoking conflicts without any form of diplomatic resolve [Breaking almost five Clan RP based rules.]

I am leaving do to my in activity and the war on fumnku i am in the proud citizens I am a myor there now i Hope i can still rp with you guys sorry i am leaving everyone
Hey Joey... I've got plenty of reasons... So don't go saying Hey they have no reasons... We have the reasons to back the war up.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You had no reason to attack any of my damn traders. They were performing an RP service within the building and your men executed them while they were unarmed.
If anything I should be opening a dialog to have your[I'm well aware E.R.A.D was formed to act as a double front by the way] clans disbanded for breaking Clan RP rules. And if you actually have reasons for attacking unarmed traders and civilians then please be my guest and tell the entire forum whats your damn reasons for attacking Janova and Kumonryu.
Hey guys, it's been a good run, but now is the time for me to depart. I have decided to become clan-less as the S.A.A. is a bit too much for me, and I barely have time to join with most of the clan events; I'm usually working on builds now and doing aggressive RP gives me a strange feeling which I find unfavorable. Well, cheers, good luck on your future agenda. Also, damn you guys are violent these days!
Signing out,
Olympis 'Arsenic' Polizzi

***Arsenic gives a final salute, and walks away.
(03-02-2012, 08:36 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: You had no reason to attack any of my damn traders. They were performing an RP service within the building and your men executed them while they were unarmed.
If anything I should be opening a dialog to have your[I'm well aware E.R.A.D was formed to act as a double front by the way] clans disbanded for breaking Clan RP rules. And if you actually have reasons for attacking unarmed traders and civilians then please be my guest and tell the entire forum whats your damn reasons for attacking Janova and Kumonryu.

Your traders... There was one guy.. Which was nadrick... Armed with a deagle... Do not say we killed more than one person. We did not. Ask a bunch of people.. ONE PERSON WAS STATIONED THEIR We never attack Janova or Kumonryu... I don't see why your jumping into this... We never touched those clans.. The only ones who took heat was the clan FUMUKU.
Due to this war being over. We can finally enjoy our lunch. We will be hosting a party in the near future. And all that training; Will come in the near future. We have more time on our hands men! We can do more than worrying about getting shot.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Dubwub
im a overseer for Janova, a member of fumuku, and friends with a chunk of kumonryu ... u ..

:S

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.