[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
I am back from my trip... Hello Everyone... Settled some differences in a different city. Shouldn't have any problems now.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I would like to welcome Dark Shadowfall to our Agency
Promotions will be given over time!

Also. We have decided to remove inactive players from our Agency. If you are not on the list any longer you are no longer part of the Agency.
If you become more active we will consider you joining once more.

Thank you,
Fultzy
Grub
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
Steam Name:You Don't Know Me (AKA Natecat)
Name: Larry Wright
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:40526885
Hours played on the server: 53
Reason for applying: I Have always liked CrimeRP, and you guys seem to be the best. I hope I am lucky enough to roll with you guys
I would like to welcome our newest member Pilot!
Promotions will be given over time.

also i would like to say we had a wonderful meeting with everyone in the city today. ( if you would like to know what is was about contact Fultzy or Grub)

Promotions:
Twist - from Newly Recruited Agent to Agent
Homer - Agent to Experienced Agent
Truman - Agent to Experienced Agent

Good work everyone.

And for you Natecat,
We are not CrimeRP, so if you are looking for that it is not here.

Signing out,
Fultzy
Grub
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Eskay, Grub
I'm sorry, thats not what i meant. i meant stuff like base protection and raiding, not crimeRP
Steam Name: Sgt. Trex

Name: Tony 'Rex' Hank

STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:15711370

Hours played on the server: 301

Reason for applying: I'm in need of a good clan. My other clan got shut down (FL:PD)

Do you guys operate in v33 server? or only in the v2d?
Mostly V2D but we jump on the second server every so often. This incoming future I feel V2d is going to be hell.

We will set up a meeting with you Trex, Maybe you have quality that we could use in these dark days.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Sounds good I will look forward to it!

Add me on steam *vf149*
I would like to welcome our newest members Nemesis and Tecneo!
Promotions will be given over time.

Also I would like to let everyone know that this is the Agency's month anniversary!

And to Trex and Natecat, We will be happy to set up interviews with both of you. If they go well then good things will happen.

That is everything for the moment. If anything comes up we will let you know.

-Fultzy
-Grub
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
I almost slipped away on a promise, but I'm back on it. We had some shit go on today. No one is to blame. Everything is solved in my eyes. Oh and my promise.

"We will not go silently into the night!" We are men who are stuck together by our friendship and courage. I simply say we are not taking the shit we've been getting. It is not fair. We are together for a reason men.
I want you all to make amends with each other and if any problems occur just bring them up with me. I promise you I will settle them.

Also to the strangers, I am a friendly guy.. Ask just about anyone... I don't like people who tread on me. It just isn't right. Now that news about about Fluffy leaving... He never left.. He is here to stay.

I ask for you men to be friendly towards each other and treat each other with respect. If you do this I can only promise a great future. Also please listen when an order is given. You all have been listening.. I just want to put that out in the open. Grease the cocking mechanisms on your rifles. Even friendly people have to carry a weapon to protect themselves.

- Fultzy and I have became key targets, so if you see someone with a sniper... Yell out and get the hell out of there.

Thank you Everyone.
I promise to stand by all of you.. We must stick together to be great.

Thank You again for your support.
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Eskay