[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
Now FUMUKU kicked me because they think im working with you I don't know why they would kick me even if I was working with you because the wars over.

Screw you
[Image: CaptureWiz016.jpg]
[Image: 15582141.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Seriously... You are entirely using that meme wrong.
The following 3 users Like Afflack's post:
  • Grub, NiT GriT, Slick Rick
[Image: 15349809.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Alright You will get your damn reasons in about an hour. I'm moving my TV into my room so... See you then.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Trex Signing out of this clan!
I'm not active in the city of your operations!

Cheers
Trex
Yeeaaah.. We got to catch up on some things... Party tomorrow should be on 5-6pm eastern time.

The party will involve a pretty important thing. If you can't make it just send me a message.

We are getting our tracks laid down again for our train to roll over them. You may think there is to many clouds up ahead, but behind every cloud is a silver lining. Hang in there guys. Yes a couple of members left because of that god damn war... Don't worry men.. We have already recovered.. You can't hurt something that will not die.

Get together guys, Fun times are still to be had. Again party tomorrow 5-6pm EASTERN TIME.

Remember we are allied with Slyfoxes/SWA and Black Talon. Get on in there and meet your friends. We are here to build bridges, not more ditches.

Any questions just send me a message. ( Steam or the forums)

This is Grub signing off.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I have to pull some strings with some representatives. I'll be back on Monday. See you all until then.

We have some big objectives to do... Mostly my fault we are falling behind schedule.

See you all soon. ** My father has been in the hospital for 3 days... So.. See you all monday **
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXg8E0kzF...plpp_video

We have come a long war. Came from the ground up. We have a mission for you all.