[Agr] The Shadow Associates Agency
I'm a citizen of Janova! *Stabs himself* Job done Wait Janova is passive though D:?
I am a citizen of Janova * Stabs himself* Job done. Wait... Janova is a passive clan... How can you go to war D:?
I'm a citizen of Janova *Stabs himself* Job done. Wait... Janova is a passive clan though D:?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Reminder: The war was forced to end, all parties are to cease dirrect action against eachother
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(03-03-2012, 07:55 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Reminder: The war was forced to end, all parties are to cease dirrect action against eachother

Declared war, then changed you mind?

Okay
I think the war was forced to end because they lost, if it was invalid war. Then they would have said so from the start. 'Nuff said.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
The following 1 user Likes todcat's post:
  • ryan!
(03-03-2012, 10:34 PM)todcat Wrote: I think the war was forced to end because they lost, if it was invalid war. Then they would have said so from the start. 'Nuff said.

If it was invalid, He would have posted "There is no war, reasons are invalid" instead of "Consider this our retaliatory Decloration of war " He would have told his clan not to rage and say that we are done for and should be scared ect., AND he should have add least told us after the first raid...
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I did say that before any of the damn combat went off. No one was organized, no one was obeying the fucking clan rules.

I will not keep posting that. And for anyone who needs a recap of the actual events that started the war!

1) Kumonryu was the first to openly declare war in retaliation for the killing of contracters within an RP area.

2) No it was not a war I wanted to pick[I'm friends with quiet a few of the SAA members]

3) No form of dialog/diplomatic relations were put forth to solve differences. I know this for a fact.

4) SAA's radio has been buzzing for the past two weeks with war speeches and how people need to stockpile supplies for the upcoming conflict. This provides that SAA's Leadership is provoking conflicts with no actual reasoning/backing [Possibly trying to resume the Lombardi Conflicts].

5) RP Buildings/RP Events have been ruined by this retarded conflict that only started because people decided Clan Rules were non-existent and that they could start a conflict with no RP backing.

6) I will not stress this point: FUMUKU did not start the war. They were attacked, and members of my group were killed. The attack was taken as an Act of War[Surprise Attack]. If anything this would provide that SAA, started the conflict. Which would bring me back into my previously asked question....

What was the reason for the raid? What are your reasons for war? I've been asking this ever since the conflict went off/ended, but everyone has been so inflated with ego that I can seem to get an actual answer.
The following 2 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Elder, Toxic
We've told you multiple times, fumuku has done tons of things over time that were all noted by grub, that lead to us walking to your base.
I love Ryan.

The fucking tell me. What have they done.

Wait, what did you say Todcat? Link me to what grub said, tell me the reasons again.
(03-03-2012, 11:43 PM)Elder Wrote: Wait, what did you say Todcat? Link me to what grub said, tell me the reasons again.

Grub will reply shortly. He's better to explain it to me.
I love Ryan.