Ban wipe.
(04-18-2019, 11:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:09 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:19 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 08:29 PM)JoshZ Wrote: server numbers have been good due to staff activity, i'm now against a ban wipe. just bring new shit to keep the players playing the server.

Why, suddenly change?

Could have two full servers again, the main fact that it will bring players back doesnt change.

Only issue i see is that not many people go on the forums, its close to dead. So how will the people know there has been a ban wipe.

i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

Tell me that they arent banned members who are still interested in FL.

i hope they're banned people, seriously i want success on the server but i don't think they're banned people

Well if they are not banned players, who can they be?
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-19-2019, 01:45 AM)perqe Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:45 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 09:19 PM)perqe Wrote: Why, suddenly change?

Could have two full servers again, the main fact that it will bring players back doesnt change.

Only issue i see is that not many people go on the forums, its close to dead. So how will the people know there has been a ban wipe.

i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

i hope they're banned people, seriously i want success on the server but i don't think they're banned people

Well if they are not banned players, who can they be?

fuck knows, people who ain’t logged in. really not sure. i do hope they’re banned users though cause if they’re then get the ban wipe going.
Don’t you find that a ban wipe defeats the purpose of a ban?

What’s the fear in being permanently banned from the server, or a lengthy ban, if you just wipe them every so often
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Ban wipe now or there will be severe consequences.
(04-19-2019, 10:00 AM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Don’t you find that a ban wipe defeats the purpose of a ban?

What’s the fear in being permanently banned from the server, or a lengthy ban, if you just wipe them every so often

There has only ever been one ban wipe and it was three years ago? There is no pattern, so they havent been wiped every so often. The ban wipe encouraged people to come back, and ti should do the same again.

Whilst i do agree with they really shouldnt happen. Some times you have to bite your tongue and do whats best for the community, this will bring back lots of players some good but some bad, but the staff can filter the bad ones out as its their job to do so.

You could even, be like anyone coming back from the ban wipe who was perm banned or had a ban over 5 months you will be on a last chance for 6 months. This way they should read the rules, and try to go by them. Just an idea needs hard work ethic behind it so its if you're willing to do it, im not too sure.
perqe
Donator

I Wish there was a ban wipe as within the 3 years since the last 1 people have changed a lot like many bans happened that were like years ago and people change a lot since then i feel like a ban wipe would bring back more players and it will be more fun
This still going on? Yawnnnn
It's just the same 5 arguments on a loop if you read trough this thread.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pollux
(04-19-2019, 04:14 PM)Agorith Wrote: This still going on? Yawnnnn
It's just the same 5 arguments on a loop if you read trough this thread.

I don't pay too much attention to some of it.

But, i speak from my experience. It took me alot to write the thread, but after my unban people can see ive changed, my bans and blacklists show i have changed. My old self would have been permed again after a week if that.

People change, but some people are just lazy and i know thats their problem, but the community needs and im sure everyone wants full servers, so give it a shot.
perqe
Donator

(04-13-2019, 08:29 PM)JoshZ Wrote: server numbers have been good due to staff activity, i'm now against a ban wipe. just bring new shit to keep the players playing the server.

Why, suddenly change?

The guest numbers are likely all crawlers, it's just 17 members and maybe 3-10 actual guests.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(04-19-2019, 05:51 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Why, suddenly change?

The guest numbers are likely all crawlers, it's just 17 members and maybe 3-10 actual guests.

also i can easily tell you they're not interested - you have no evidence and no way of knowing what they're thinking.