Ban wipe.
Still all for a ban wipe despite the server being much more populated than the time a wipe was brought up. Could see it being busy enough for 2 servers again?
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
The following 3 users Like RedPanda's post:
  • Lewwings, Julern, Dimitris
I remember proposing the removal of the second server when the population was waning, that was about a year after the first ban wipe
I think FL needs this becuase some people that got banned years ago want to play again and stuff.
[Image: goNJcnD.png]
There should be a wipe of bans for people who were banned 2-3 years ago

Kind Regards,
Indie
Ex-Teacher

(04-17-2019, 02:42 PM)Strike10 Wrote: I think FL needs this becuase some people that got banned years ago want to play again and stuff.

They can post unban requests if they really want to play again.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • don
I want a clean slate though
(04-13-2019, 08:29 PM)JoshZ Wrote: server numbers have been good due to staff activity, i'm now against a ban wipe. just bring new shit to keep the players playing the server.

Why, suddenly change?

Could have two full servers again, the main fact that it will bring players back doesnt change.

Only issue i see is that not many people go on the forums, its close to dead. So how will the people know there has been a ban wipe.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Dimitris
(04-18-2019, 09:19 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 08:29 PM)JoshZ Wrote: server numbers have been good due to staff activity, i'm now against a ban wipe. just bring new shit to keep the players playing the server.

Why, suddenly change?

Could have two full servers again, the main fact that it will bring players back doesnt change.

Only issue i see is that not many people go on the forums, its close to dead. So how will the people know there has been a ban wipe.

i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.
(04-18-2019, 10:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Why, suddenly change?

i dont think fl will ever have that number of players again. just straight honest opinion, can't see it happening.

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

Tell me that they arent banned members who are still interested in FL.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(04-18-2019, 11:09 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 10:53 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Why, suddenly change?

there is like 157 people active on forums in past 15 mins. 17 are members, 140 are guests.

Tell me that they arent banned members who are still interested in FL.

i hope they're banned people, seriously i want success on the server but i don't think they're banned people