Ban wipe.
[Image: source.gif]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(04-02-2019, 02:49 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: In my honest opinion, I couldn't give two flying fucks. If people come back to minge they can get permed again, shit happens

In most cases, i'd agree. However, there are only about 3/4 active staff members, making it an impossible job. There's honestly no point to a ban wipe unless the staff are willing to put in the hours to prevent minges from ruining the server.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(04-02-2019, 04:09 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 02:49 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: In my honest opinion, I couldn't give two flying fucks. If people come back to minge they can get permed again, shit happens

In most cases, i'd agree. However, there are only about 3/4 active staff members, making it an impossible job. There's honestly no point to a ban wipe unless the staff are willing to put in the hours to prevent minges from ruining the server.

Counting the ones I have seen since I returned I have seen more than 3/4 active staff members. And I do not think most people would return to minge, I think most people would return to play.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Dimitris
I'm with it aslong as no members of the PR Patrol come back, you know, since those people were all double accounts trying to take revenge by mass reporting

+support
The following 2 users Like Cygnus's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161
It wouldnt be a problem, but there is a deeper reason to why people are not playing as much on FL. This ban wipe wont help bring a lot of people.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-02-2019, 04:53 PM)Midget Wrote: It wouldnt be a problem, but there is a deeper reason to why people are not playing as much on FL. This ban wipe wont help bring a lot of people.

May I ask what that deeper meaning is?
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
(04-02-2019, 04:21 PM)Random Wrote:

Counting the ones I have seen since I returned I have seen more than 3/4 active staff members. And I do not think most people would return to minge, I think most people would return to play.

I agree most of the people who played, will be alot older and therefore much more mature, if they have progressed like any normal human.

But, the work ethic of the staff team needs to be top level just incase people do come back and minge, because its still a possibility that people will.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 3 users Like don's post:
  • Random, Dimitris, Grizzly
(04-02-2019, 06:36 PM)perqe Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 04:21 PM)Random Wrote:

I agree most of the people who played, will be alot older and therefore much more mature, if they have progressed like any normal human.

But, the work ethic of the staff team needs to be top level just incase people do come back and minge, because its still a possibility that people will.
I agree I think everyone should think of ways to make the ban wipe possible instead of trying to find other solutions. Simply because there is no other solution.
Honestly, I can agree with those who say that banned people should remain banned. They did the crime, they can do the time.

However, if this did come to pass or was seriously considered, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Staff activity is a lot better than what I've ever seen. With new mods on the scene and the rest of the team, they would easily be able to combat any returning minges.

Today I saw 7 staff members ranging from 1 SA, a couple of admins/trial admins and the rest moderators. Quite impressive, I must say.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
how many WHOLESOME people would realistically come back after this wipe?

my guess is about 1 or 2