Ban wipe.
Why is this thread still up there's no chance its going to happen.
(03-14-2019, 05:33 PM)JackZ Wrote: Why is this thread still up there's no chance its going to happen.

but there is a chance.. Otherwise it wouldn't have been brought up in the feedback thread.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Dimitris
(03-05-2019, 09:43 PM)JackZ Wrote: Not going to happen, but would be good.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
i Support this because FL is Just dead this weekend i couldnt RP because there was only 20 players and that isnt enough to do anything
The following 1 user Likes azizo2k's post:
  • Julern
(03-30-2019, 06:18 PM)azizo2k Wrote: i Support this because FL is Just dead this weekend i couldnt RP because there was only 20 players and that isnt enough to do anything

Yea FL is dead.
fine with me, i'd rather have a server filled with minges over an empty one
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
(03-30-2019, 11:48 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: fine with me, i'd rather have a server filled with minges over an empty one

Minges that were banned in the past won't care to check if they are still banned or not. This is just a lie some people say. In reality, the only people that would return if a ban wipe was to happen, would be people that want to join the community again.
(03-31-2019, 12:16 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(03-30-2019, 11:48 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: fine with me, i'd rather have a server filled with minges over an empty one

Minges that were banned in the past won't care to check if they are still banned or not. This is just a lie some people say. In reality, the only people that would return if a ban wipe was to happen, would be people that want to join the community again.

But what's stopping them from writing an unban request?
If it's been a while and they legit want to return, then they have good chances of having the UBR accepted.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Joe Joe

You clearly weren't here for the first banwipe.
Also what Siphon said ^.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Pollux
(03-31-2019, 08:24 AM)Agorith Wrote:

You clearly weren't here for the first banwipe.
Also what Siphon said ^.

Lol when the first ban wipe happened GMOD was not a dying game, now it is.