3xTreme
Reported User(s): 3xTreme

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65277114

Date & Time (GMT): 1/3/19 @ 17:30 GMT

Summary of the incident
Player disrespect in OOC.

Evidence
[Image: t4IldMz.jpg]

"Ryan you are so fuckjing big in your mouth you little fat fucking coon. GO suck a dick"
You forgot to paste the sentence statting that I was speaking IC in OCC Because I was In jail. This message I have a screenshot of
Don't really know how to attach a picture to this thread
Doesn't matter mate, it was in OOC and you still insulted Ryan.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
As I said, told them and Ryan it was IC and that I didn't have anything against him

https://imgur.com/HU2cRbY Here is the link
-Involved-

It is clear to me you were attempting to cover up as previously before that you were complaining about being caught out killing a officer, you were telling me that I would be breaking NLR however you may even check logs I did not die to him. The fact of the matter is you were angry because I proved you wrong and you decided to lash out, you didn't want anything to go against you so you claimed it was IC information OOC which to be honest is not the way OOC was meant to be used.
Ryannnnnn
Fearless Full-Time Roleplayer

[Image: qVdVN2yh.jpg]
Covering up what? My IC charather was angry. Why would I (IRL) become angry of being pout in jail for 7 minuts or whatever? Stop trying to get me banned. IM not trying to cover up anything. LItterally stated I was IC
You literally insulted him in the OOC chat using his OOC name.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I always use the OCC name. ASk anyone on the server that know me. AND AGAIN, I said I was IC in OCC chat. Jesus. You to with the personal vendetta to get me banned...
Thank you for your player report.

Upon reviewing the evidence and all the posts on this thread for those involved, I am concluding this as being a misuse of the OOC chat. Whether or not it was supposed to be in character, the OOC chat has still been greatly misused by using the person's out of character name and insulting them with grossly offensive language, and doing so in the OOC chat. So with previous bans/blacklist history in mind along with the comments on this forum and evidence there within, I will be issuing an OOC blacklist. Please take this blacklist as time to reflect on your future usage of OOC chat and the way you are coming across to other players. Please respect other players because without them, you would not have the opportunity to Roleplay in the first place.

ACCEPTED.

Thanks,
NoidZ