Staff Members
(02-23-2019, 10:27 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:16 AM)Flame.. Wrote: Staff activity does not need to be perfect, nothing is perfect, i respect the point they need time to themselves but they need to help in some sort of way, they have the rank for a reason, its to help a community. If they dont want to help then why do they still have the role

You've summed it up quite well.

It is one of the reasons why I resigned/ left FL. I had enough and I found it ridiculous to stay because of a voluntary role, I didn't feel the need to prolong my time here just because of arbitrary "power"

I felt the same way at the time of my resignation.
Might've only been an admin for a bit over half a year but I sure was an active & passionate one, prefer that over the way most handle it nowadays.
cough DVN cough

These threads & discussions always make it look like this is such a complicated situation/issue when really it is not..
You consistently find yourself not having the time and/or dedication to administrate on FL, just do the right thing.
If you end up finding the time/dedication again at some point later in the future, you can always notify an SA and express your interest if you so please.
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Huskii
(02-23-2019, 10:38 AM)Agorith Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 10:02 AM)General Rickets Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:51 PM)Arny Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: i went downstairs for a sandwich and we have 4 pages oh no

how was your sandwich?

It was nice, ham cheese and onion. Fell asleep eating it tho...

OT: People can vouch, whenever i'm asked and able to join I join. Some staff need to adopt a similar mindset. Taking 20 minutes out of your game so even 4 players on FL can enjoy it again is how it should be, admin comes first before other games but not actual life.

Rickets saying it as it is.

You know me.

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • Zulu
give rickets owner
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Aektek
(02-23-2019, 02:05 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 12:34 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Staff Activity will never be perfect, especially in an unpaid role such as this. I give credit to those that are active and doing their best to keep the server clean, such as Rickets and others, but can also understand why some may be in-active. I'm almost certain that it's not ignored as the Super Admins do a good job.

Threads like these can be a good platform to give opinions on such a matter and from experience can tell you that they don't get ignored.

What do you mean you don't think it is ignored. There is hardly ever an admin on to give bans out. You would know this if you was to play the server.

What I meant was, that I trust the Super Admins are working on the issue of those being inactive. Me being on the server or not has no relevance to my point. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(02-23-2019, 09:56 AM)kippsee Wrote: I may as well put my opinion on here if anyone cares.

Yeah don't worry mate no one cares.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Aektek
(02-23-2019, 11:56 AM)Random Wrote: give rickets owner

+support
(02-23-2019, 12:40 PM)HameZ Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 09:56 AM)kippsee Wrote: I may as well put my opinion on here if anyone cares.

No one cares about the used Stone Island jumper you bought from some dodgy bloke but that doesn't stop you trying to show it off on snapchat  Happywide
The following 1 user Likes Kippsee's post:
  • Haarek
(02-23-2019, 01:34 PM)kippsee Wrote:
(02-23-2019, 12:40 PM)HameZ Wrote:

No one cares about the used Stone Island jumper you bought from some dodgy bloke but that doesn't stop you trying to show it off on snapchat  Happywide

savage
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Kippsee
basically go police and arrest them and no one will with a right mindset care tbh then call on discord
Man I love the event server, keep it up!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • juicyorange