Staff Members
[Image: 84807480b251e606fc6930a272d8b2681a06cb8b_full.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Luna's post:
  • Lewwings, Flame.., General Rickets, Zulu, Envy
(02-22-2019, 11:41 PM)Create Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Create Wrote: I say you give Flame a shot at staff, he seems to think he can do a better job. I mean, he has been online for a whole hour today!

Inedeed, Create sees the point we need a bit more help on the server,

Fyi I haven't been on the server in quite some time, so I don't know what the current situation is. However I see the pointd from both sides, and I must say that there have been a lot of Moderator promotions which is good to see.

Then again, this thread is in off-topic, cue the Spiderman memes.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 3 users Like Lewwings's post:
  • General Rickets, Zulu, Wolven
i went downstairs for a sandwich and we have 4 pages oh no

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Flame.., Zulu, Zona, Wolven
(02-22-2019, 11:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: i went downstairs for a sandwich and we have 4 pages oh no

how was your sandwich?
The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Flame.., Zulu
(02-22-2019, 11:50 PM)General Rickets Wrote: i went downstairs for a sandwich and we have 4 pages oh no

What kinda sawnie?
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
(02-22-2019, 11:48 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:41 PM)Create Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Flame.. Wrote:
(02-22-2019, 11:39 PM)Create Wrote: I say you give Flame a shot at staff, he seems to think he can do a better job. I mean, he has been online for a whole hour today!

Inedeed, Create sees the point we need a bit more help on the server,

Fyi I haven't been on the server in quite some time, so I don't know what the current situation is. However I see the pointd from both sides, and I must say that there have been a lot of Moderator promotions which is good to see.

Then again, this thread is in off-topic, cue the Spiderman memes.

You're a damn hero, Lewwings.
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zulu's post:
  • Lewwings
I do feel like there has been a staff member online like almost every hour. They are pretty decent now with the current TA and Moderators. Also btw ... Wolven! Wtf? I wake up around 10 AM and hope on the server, and you are on. I play the whole day, and you are on. I go to bed at 3 AM and you are still on. The next day I wake up at 11 AM, hope on the server and you are on once again! ** Clap clap **
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Wolven
Staff Activity will never be perfect, especially in an unpaid role such as this. I give credit to those that are active and doing their best to keep the server clean, such as Rickets and others, but can also understand why some may be in-active. I'm almost certain that it's not ignored as the Super Admins do a good job.

Threads like these can be a good platform to give opinions on such a matter and from experience can tell you that they don't get ignored.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 7 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Lewwings, Zulu, Zona, ImTheRealSparks, Wolven, Jessixa, General Rickets
(02-23-2019, 12:34 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Staff Activity will never be perfect, especially in an unpaid role such as this. I give credit to those that are active and doing their best to keep the server clean, such as Rickets and others, but can also understand why some may be in-active. I'm almost certain that it's not ignored as the Super Admins do a good job.

Threads like these can be a good platform to give opinions on such a matter and from experience can tell you that they don't get ignored.

What do you mean you don't think it is ignored. There is hardly ever an admin on to give bans out. You would know this if you was to play the server.
The following 1 user Likes JoshZ's post:
  • Flame..
(02-22-2019, 11:48 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Snip Snip cut cut 

#Obama4admin2k19
[video]http://https://media3.giphy.com/media/8lQyyys3SGBoUUxrUp/giphy.gif[/video]

STOLEN FROM CHUMPS 

The nice guy

Kyle "Mr.Taylor" Jacobs
The following 1 user Likes dtaylor331's post:
  • Lewwings